• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS the team from Washington game thread #TheirNewNameWillBeLoser!

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
Pathetic show on offense. First and a foot and half at the goal line and zero points....I don't care about Bens toss to Washington in the next series. Stupid draw plays on 3rd and long and several tosses short of the line to gain on 3rd downs. The INT was inevitable with the predicable quick tosses. Forget about the 4th and 1 toss to McFarlane....WTF?

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
We still handing the starting job to Benny Snell? 8 carries 5 yards. 2 catches 5 yards.

MemphisSteelerFan

Reaction score
Just a joke of a team. Cant run the ball because the line simply cannot run block,. The cannot do it. They just stand up and watch the defense go around them. So Ben has to throw the ball 55 times and its all underneath that gains very little. Add to that Ben getting balls batted down and its just terrible. I really thought this team had a chance to be special earlier in the season but they show no heart. The OLine just gets abused on running plays and if you cannot control the line the line of scrimmage, you will not win. Talent wise there is no way WAS should beat PIT but when you have an OLine that cannot block a running play so you are ONE dimensional, you get this. Just embarrassment.

A 6-5 QB gets balls batted down maybe more than Baker Mayfield. Its just a joke.

Last edited:

suncitysteel

Soli Deo Gloria
Forefather
Reaction score
The biggest issue is easily Fitchner... just give playcalling to Ben or Canada...

At this point I’d take coach Klein’s playbook. It’s apparent Randy’s medulla oblongata isn’t up to NFL standards.

winkler_original.jpg

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Just a joke of a team. Cant run the ball because the line simply cannot run block,. The cannot do it. They just stand up and watch the defense go around them. So Ben has to throw the ball 55 times and its all underneath that gains very little. Add to that Ben getting balls batted down and its just terrible. I really thought this team had a chance to be special earlier in the season but they show no heart. The OLine just gets abused on running plays and if you cannot control the line the line of scrimmage, you will not win. Talent wise there is no way WAS should beat PIT but when you have an OLine that cannot block a running play so you are ONE dimensional, you get this. Just embarrassment.

A 6-5 QB gets balls batted down maybe more than Baker Mayfield. Its just a joke.

Lol, they are 11-1. Most had the Steelers winning at best 11 games this season total. Get outta here.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Oh well, it takes some pressure off.
Mike Tomlin has never had a losing season, did you know that?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Never thought they would run the table, but they do need to figure out how to run, because opposing defenses have this figured out.

steelersfootball4life

Reaction score
I think the offensive game plan they had was a result of whatever knee injury/issue Ben had over the course of the week? It looked like Ben was in the pocket like a statue most of the game. Maybe the running game will be better once Pouncey gets back on the playing field.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Once more Ben is taking the blame. post game. This is when I do not get the love affair with Tomlin.. He should have had the ear of the receivers dropping the balls, he should have the ear of the offensive line. that cannot block for the running game. Sorry but he should have been stoping the fourth and one and calling deep ball. The time of game position on field what was that call .. First down play calling was just terrible, He is hte head coach when it is not working over and over nd over. be the coach