• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Rats Game Thread

Stainless

Contributor
Reaction score
Overall that was pretty darned disappointing, but I'm glad that the offense finally showed up. Not sure WTF that was with the onside kick attempt, but I would assume it has been practiced and given the stamp of approval by our brain trust.

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
Woooo..boy....id come see you if we were in close proximity because I highly doubt youd be mackin that tough boy **** when I'm squared up grill to grill ready eat your soul fuckboy

You wouldnt do ****, ************. I live in Mason OH, come talk to me if you want to, toughnuts. Punk ************ tippity-tapping on your keyboard like a *****

P

POP

I called it

I said Wallace would take at least one deep for a TD. I didn't say how he'd do it, but I said he would have at least one deep TD.

Sometimes, it sucks to be right.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Reality bites, I despise the Ravens, Hairbaugh and everything they stand for but Tomlin gets out coached every time we play the Ravens. Once we lost some game changing the see us, defensive players we have really done poorly against the Ravens. The Ravens LOOK motivated to play. After a bye week we looked like we had been on vacation.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Really wasn't a deep ball, it was two missed tackles, so can't really say you were right on this one.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Reality bites, I despise the Ravens, Hairbaugh and everything they stand for but Tomlin gets out coached every time we play the Ravens. Once we lost some game changing the see us, defensive players we have really done poorly against the Ravens. The Ravens LOOK motivated to play. After a bye week we looked like we had been on vacation.

If I were the FO I wouldn't give Tomlin an extension unless he wins some playoff games,

awboatguy

Reaction score
Completely agree. Is Tomlin not a "pro" coach? Does he not make $7M a year? Why don't we just save all these millions of dollars and just run the 53 guys out on to the field with no guidance or direction then?

Think you missed the "sarcasm" in that one..Tomlin is, has been, a terrible coach in recent years. He's too much their friend and not enought their team leader.