• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs Raiders

str8liner

Reaction score
Well HOPEFULLY everyone climbing on the bandwagon a few weeks ago claiming this team might be the best in the AFC learned a lesson the last few weeks.

I for one feel like an idiot for actually giving Tomlin and the other coaches credit for turning it around.

I ******* KNOW BETTER.....

Last edited:

south dakota STEEL

Forefather
Reaction score
should have had the game well in hand before the last quarter. Should have some control, but we never do.

no will enforcred, just play, like it never matters. **** our coach. he doe not deserve to have his name in type. **** the arrogant pile of ****.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
After that long pass catch by the Raiders. I looked at the clock and said **** let them score. They would have gotten the ball back with over a minute to play down by 3. The only scenario I saw a win.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The most improbable becomes probable. Did anyone actually expect to win? Yeah **** this ****. This show is old,weak and has worn out its welcome

Steelers12

Banned
Reaction score
We now have a losing record in the weak AFC at 4-5-1. Tomlin is a coaching god.

RollRed

Reaction score
I want to know why ... with the ball on the 2 yard line... our defensive backs are back pedaling into the end zone having 2 yards to defend!!! All the reciever has to do is take 3 steps and turn for the ball.... which is exactly what he did. When we are down there close, it seems our receivers have guys draped all over them.

Jsc825

Reaction score
Worst coached team in the NFL...Ravens will win AFC North now....UFB
But got to blame the sheep fans and Pittsburgh media, they allowed this to happen...never calling out Tomlin, just sit there in awe of his big words
Guess what sheep...words = losers...actions = winners
This was another Tomlin classic!

Irondiesel58

Reaction score
If your a reporter how do you not rip Tomlin for not having his team ready or for never being a real head coach. Yeah everyone had gruden as an idiot coach. Now who's the idiot having him sitting there and wanting to coach again. He beat our best after getting rid of tow of his three best players. I'm beginning to think our problem might jist be above Tomlin head.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Steeler Nation mobile app

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Bring in a truck load of kickers tomorrow. This **** can’t continue. No more Mr. nice guy. Let’s get back in the game guys. He’ll go to the migrant camp in TJ and rattle some tents if you have to. Got to be some soccer players that can kick the ball.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
SteelerinLebanon will be by soon to tell us to quit bagging on Tomlin.

I am as upset at the loss as you but what the **** good does it do to call for something that has little to no chance of happening. Living my life being angry and resentful isn’t fun or healthy. The negativity is pointless when I have had so much good to cheer for the last 47 years let’s me have some perspective. Living in Cincinnati also gives some perspective on things. Why sound like a broken record. The bad times just make the good ones all that more special and we have been spoiled by this team and yes even this team under Tomlin. Maybe a new coach would be better but it could be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelers12

Banned
Reaction score
Tomlin is a ******* piece of **** . There is no way a competent professional coach could do worse than this dumb **** has done, he can't manage the clock, mange situational football or make in game adjustments. Of course today he said the reason he did not pot Ben in earlier after the injury was because Dobbs was in the flow of the game, That stupidity there should have been enough to get the mental midget fired.