• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs jets game thread: Playoffs start now

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
D let the Jets score the FG late in the game that guaranteed the loss.
Ummm that didn't guarantee a loss an inept O is what guaranteed a loss if there is anything to pin a hat on and bad off-season decisions.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Troglodyte

Reaction score
That wasn't on JuJu. Dude could barely get a fingertip on the ball. It was well behind him.

No, he barely got a fingertip on it because he made a half-assed attempt to adjust to the ball. It wasn’t the easiest of catches, but it was indeed catchable.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
No, he barely got a fingertip on it because he made a half-assed attempt to adjust to the ball. It wasn’t the easiest of catches, but it was indeed catchable.

He shouldn't have even been on the field this week. Knee wasn't ready and they rushed him back.

GI Steeler

Reaction score

Most starting NFL WRs catch that ball.
He "jumped" 6 inches off the ground

mdk2

Reaction score
It’s a big time choke job by this team IMO. Tomlin teams struggle in playoff games like these. He was outcoached and out schemed per usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
It’s a big time choke job by this team IMO. Tomlin teams struggle in playoff games like these. He was outcoached and out schemed per usual.

Seems like they were doing alright when no pressure was on them and expectations were zilch. Still thinking they were doing a lot better when the emphasis was on the run and short pass. Obvious that teams forced the long pass and brought pressure on the QB to force the quick read or a long pass. Our rookie QBs couldn't adjust fast enough. I still think there's hope for Rudolph but dissapointed he didn't fight through the pain. Kid needs to watch where Ben had all sort of **** broken or disconnected and came back to win. Makes me wonder if he has the brass to be out QB. His shoulder better be broken..

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Still amazed the Steelers are in the playoff hunt after all the adversity. I figured we'd be 6-10 if we were lucky. Enjoy next week.

It's because the rest of the AFC is just that bad, not that the Steelers have been all that good.

mdk2

Reaction score
The playoffs started and ended. Fun season.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

johngaenzler

Reaction score
It’s garbage time when you need to root for your team to win and another team to lose like last year. Not enjoyable... of course I will be but it’s ****** that our coaches couldn’t put a plan together to beat the Jets so would could just watch our game..

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app