• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers vs bungles prediction thread. #EncounterOfTheFirstKind

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
EXUSAF yinz prize was shipped today.

Some of you are great knee jerkers. Win a plethora of Steeler predictions, lose a plethora of bungle predictions.

Bungles aren't on the Raiders level. Haden is back immediately making the D more sound. But we shall see if I am wrong.;)

KStilley

Contributor
Reaction score
Harris runs for 101 yards, he breaks one.

Unfortunately without the pressure we would normally get due to injuries, Burrows with his nice collection of receivers and Mixon out paces an offensive revival.

Bengals 31
Steelers 27

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Steelers almost never lose two consecutive games at home. Shades unleashes both hell and accountability.

Fries On Sammiches...15 on five Boz FG's. Offense never crosses the Bungles' 30.
Chili On Spaghetti.......23

Harvin III's leg falls off. Art The Deuce tells both Shades and Ben, "Sorry, but I'm bringing Todd Haley back."

papillon

Reaction score
The Steelers need to prove they can score points, so...

Bengals: 17
Steelers: 16

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Our offense sucks, and our D is lame (injured).

Bengals 26
Steelers 16

Najee 59 yards.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Will someone this week stand up and be a leader and actually go out and put the effort out to make the play to win a game at home. Put as much effort in making a play as you did going after another player on the other team and doing the unthinkable and then getting the boot.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Steelers 34 bengals 17 … thats right the unexpected blow out where the replacements shine…
Najee with 106 yards and two tds…

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
We're really thin at OLB this week...I expect to see a lot of nickel 2/4/5 defense on the field.

Can Coach Canada come out w/ an explosive start this week??? I said it in another thread - get this OL firing by using play action and RPO!!!

Protect this house Steelers - 24
I wish we selected OL instead of Chase Bengals - 20

Najee 83 yards rushing

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Bungles 31-10 42 yards rushing not that it will mater.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
good guys 24 bad guys 20. Harris runs for 88

johngaenzler

Reaction score
Bengals 31, Steelers 13. Ben 3 picks. Our D makes Burrow look like Peyton Manning Jr. These bullshit injuries and Tuitt sitting the year out expose thaf without Watts pressure, our D is below average.

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score
EXUSAF yinz prize was shipped today.

Some of you are great knee jerkers. Win a plethora of Steeler predictions, lose a plethora of bungle predictions.

Bungles aren't on the Raiders level. Haden is back immediately making the D more sound. But we shall see if I am wrong.;)
I'm predicting a loss this week, not as a kneejerk reaction to last week's loss, but because it seems half the starters are out or carrying injuries into this week. Alualu, Johnson, TJ Watt, Highsmith out, Haden, Bush coming back (I think) after missing last week with injuries, Ben with a pec injury (even though it's not his throwing arm, the left arm still plays a significant role in throwing mechanics).

If a few of the injured players were playing/closer to 100% physically I'd be predicting a Steelers win.