• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers VS astericks game thread

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
So glad I won't be all pissed off Monday morning. We have solid 2 back depth Samuels was an absolute monster today. Guy has great burst,power and vision.

str8liner

Reaction score
Finally beat the Cheats.....

Been so long I can't remember the last one...

Back to Tomlin's a god status on here.

Pittsburgh Charlie

Forefather
Reaction score
please pass the A1

f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f.jpg

No crow for me thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

SteveA

Reaction score
Well, he made it but there is 2:30 left. Marsha gets a TD here 90% of the time to win. So long to our season right here.

Can I quote you here?

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Tomlin's challenge was dumb. He had the commercial timeout to look at it before throwing the flag. Had he waited 15 seconds he would have gotten replays that told him not to throw the flag.

He played at least 10 snaps of the game with that ******* 2 DL front. On virtually all of them, the cheats audibled to a run and gashed the defense for good yards.

He went into the locker room at halftime with 2 timeouts on his hands. The Steelers kneeled out the last 21 seconds of the half. Had Tomlin used the timeouts, they might have had as much as 1:20 to 1:30.

He jogged the WORST ******* kicker IN THE LEAGUE out for a 48 yard attempt after badly shanking a 30+ yard attempt. The fact that Boswell ACCIDENTALLY made the ******* kick is inconsequential. The odds were HEAVILY in favor of Bos ******* up again.

Tomlin remains garbage. Hot garbage. Somebody ought to dump garbage on his lawn and light it up a'la Tommy Maddox circa 2003...

Steelz

Reaction score
All i can do is SMH at the posters on this board... SMH. Anyways great game planning, great execution by the players, and here's hoping to the same for next week. Real Steeler fans dont jump ships, we gonna ride this thing to the end.

Last edited:

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
All i can do is SMH at the posters on this board... SMH. Anyways great game planning, great execution by the players, and here's hoping to the same for next week. Real Steeler fans dont jump ships, we gonna ride this thing to the end.

ace-ventura-pet-detective-dolphin-kid-signing-pimples-jim-carrey.jpg

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

One or two individuals doesn't make a significant amount to group together for your well thought out (insert sarcasm here) poster hate.

You are reaching hard here.