• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - Seahawks game thread #KnockKnockKnockinOn.500'sDoor

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
**** it and the ******* refs, **** the time keepers, **** the replay *******, **** the ball setter play ball tap ******, **** pete carol, **** collinsworth and his bullship anti ******* speek, **** the ******* that ****** us,

****-it

Salute the nation

I'm pissed about the end of regular. If we had ended up losing, people would have really lost it.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
**** it and the ******* refs, **** the time keepers, **** the replay *******, **** the ball setter play ball tap ******, **** pete carol, **** collinsworth and his bullship anti ******* speek, **** the ******* that ****** us,

****-it

Salute the nation
Intercourse!!!!

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score

****-it

Salute the nation
#****

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How much ***** could a wood **** **** if a wood **** could **** could?

twice before the wood **** would have to quit, once but near end a splinter occurred causing the ONLY twice occurance.......................................

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Did the splinter end up in her???

All and all a very good game, can't complain overall as we did win (no harm no foul). We are getting better both offense and defense. Highsmith / Watt / Cam / all deserve slaps on the back. Ben / DJ / OL (to bad Moore got hurt) / Chase is a punk but can make some plays (he needs to toughen up).

Salute the nation

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
Was not an impressive win. A good win but not impressive. Was hoping it was gong to be impressive. We live. That is good.

Reactions: JMM

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah what the **** were the ******* fucktarded refs ******* looking at and ******* thinking with their ******* stupidity

Most of the dumb ******* were thinking if they **** this up that ******* roger will fine the **** out of them. The were ******* hoping to get ****** up help from NY and they weren't ******* wrong in that regards. In the ******* end they realized they ******* dropped the ******* ball and tapped the **** outtA it to start the ******* fiascl.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I somehow am getting the impression that you may be slightly unhappy with tonight's officiating. Am I correct?

**** NO. Just ******* with everyone.

I'm happy with the win and nothing the NFL does surprises me nor upets me as I don't hold any stock in anything NFL except STEELERS.

Salute the nation

CoolieMan

Most INtelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Gotta crash. Nothing my wife likes better than being woken up after a late night Steelers game and I'm breathing off beer fumes....So yeah I will probably get laid tonight, maybe 2-3 times...Yeah.. See you all punk ***** tomorrow.

🤣
wet dreams don't count

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta crash. Nothing my wife likes better than being woken up after a late night Steelers game and I'm breathing off beer fumes....So yeah I will probably get laid tonight, maybe 2-3 times...Yeah.. See you all punk ***** tomorrow.

🤣
I read your post to my wife last night. I suspect her "eye-roll" matched your own wife's.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
I read your post to my wife last night. I suspect her "eye-roll" matched your own wife's.
Hell my wife did not even wake up when I hit the sheets. This morning she asked me what time I went to bed. :ROFLMAO: I had to explain that I was drinking with Coolie. ;)