• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers Linebackers: A history of violence

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember the first time I saw Kirkland live in uniform and the thought of that mountain coming at any human full speed would cause multiple bone fractures. Huge Andy Russell fan too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I Remeber a game where KIRKLAND was 50+ yards down field and made an interception. He ran it back to their in side 10 ( I think) and the PITTSBURGH offense score. The extra point, KIRKLAND was the holder and successful. After game Cowher commented on he was the one to set it (TD) up so he deserved a little fun.

I was amazed at his speed / agility / and how he got gassed at trend of that return.

Salute the nation

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I remember the first time I saw Kirkland live in uniform and the thought of that mountain coming at any human full speed would cause multiple bone fractures. Huge Andy Russell fan too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Same here...I was at one of the Latrobe Night Practices at the local HS stadium...He has the largest calfs I've ever seen on a human being. They were about 30" around. I follow him on Facebook, I'll ask him. lol.