• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers - colts game thread

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure we will have much chance against the Rams. They can run and throw and they have a pretty good D.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure we will have much chance against the Rams. They can run and throw and they have a pretty good D.
They look like the better team. But we shall see how it unfolds. Kupp is going to test our corners they best be ready.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:

Spike

Reaction score

Late game, gonna be cold? Goff has small hands and does poorly in the cold.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what they say about small hands?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
sure thing, guy. you "enjoy watching games" and i'll just stay over here and "agonize over wins"

vVkoPPU.gif

Works for me mon. Hope you have a good rest of your day.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The predictors and talking heads can say all they want but I see the STEELERS winning this one.

Cold temperature and home field actually mean something this time of year.

Salute the nation

Reactions: JMM

Spike

Reaction score
******* Cowboys are getting their *** beat on MNF and you ******* wasting time in here

Spike

Reaction score
Giants got cursed by black cat running onto field, took them too long to run it off, jinxed. Cowboys score 10 pts in last minute of half, lead 13-12

Spike

Reaction score
Goff will suck in Heinz Field

Word

fun stuff

Cold weather football is the great equalizer. Quarterbacks like Alex Smith, Andy Dalton, and Kirk Cousins may fool you in September but when the cold hits, those guys never win. You know who else fits that category? Jared Goff and he stinks.

In five games that Goff has played where the kickoff weather was below 40 degrees, the numbers don’t lie. Goff’s completion percentage in those five games is 49.7 percent. In all of Goff’s other career games, his completion percentage is well above 60 percent.

You can’t take the West coast out of Goff. He’s a California kid that grew up on the beach. Hit him a couple times and he looks like he’s trying to throw the ball while juggling with quicksand underneath his feet. There’s no heart. No toughness. No grit. No grind.

Goff is one of the few quarterbacks in the league that can rival Eli Manning for idiot face when things aren’t going well

http://vendettasportsmedia.com/jared-goff-stinks-and-hes-finally-starting-to-show-his-true-identity/