• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Steelers-Bengals game thread #RunThroughTheJungle

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
that is my point exactly. They want this game badly. They know they are better and they want to absolutely embarrass us. Just like we do or did with New England, but we never really could.
Your point is ******* stupid, move on already.

MeanJim

Forefather
Reaction score
I like that last drive. Throw it to Diontae every play. We may have found something.

Gildong Sack

Reaction score
Keeping his starting QB in no matter what is the only thing Tomlin has in common with Belicheat.
It may be that, but Ike Taylor on a podcast a month or so ago said something very interesting Something like: "7 has way too much say in what goes on with the offense, that's all i'm gonna say...."

So remember that when you see an RPO called(like in this game) on 3rd and 3 and Ben throws 45 yards incomplete. It's Ben not Canada...It was Ben not Haley...etc. It's easy to blame the coaches like lots of fans do when they don't know what they are seeing and in their minds their hero can not be blamed....ever.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel as though the game may have gone... Badly.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Seriously. Riley is finalizing a deal with USC. That could decimate Oklahoma.
Riley knew he could dominate the Big 12 at Oklahoma and knows he can do the same with the Pac 12 at USC. Oklahoma could very well become irrelevant playing in the SEC.

Skott

Contributor
Reaction score
No more excuses from Tomlin. This team sucks. And it’s his players and draftees that are failures

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
That requires throwing either deep or across the middle more often than not. Our team does not do that.

They apparently forgot how to run a decent slant pattern as well.

MB47

Reaction score
After 11 games we have TWO more wins than the Jets, Tomlin is the man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Easy game scores F across the board

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
They apparently forgot how to run a decent slant pattern as well.
Well ... JuJu got hurt and they weren't sure if any other WR they had could do it.
btw, after JuJu got hurt and Claypool basically dominated from the slot ... I can't remember seeing him in the slot much if any

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
Did yuh see the 2 excuses for a RB screen? Looked like kids movie lil giants with players running in place pretending to block and the receivers telegraphing to everyone else. I laughed my *** off, hit rewind so my wife could look at what I was laughing at and she called the play walking away and as a ******* eagles fans

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
It may be that, but Ike Taylor on a podcast a month or so ago said something very interesting Something like: "7 has way too much say in what goes on with the offense, that's all i'm gonna say...."

So remember that when you see an RPO called(like in this game) on 3rd and 3 and Ben throws 45 yards incomplete. It's Ben not Canada...It was Ben not Haley...etc. It's easy to blame the coaches like lots of fans do when they don't know what they are seeing and in their minds their hero can not be blamed....ever.
Ben didn't get rid of the no-huddle. Just sayin'.