• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

STEELERNATION PHONE APP

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Do we have an answer yet?
Every day the developing team is working on it. They've resubmitted the app for approval a dozen times and something small is always an issue per IOS and they have to re-do it, then re-submit and wait for Apple to answer. I'm hopeful this week.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Every day the developing team is working on it. They've resubmitted the app for approval a dozen times and something small is always an issue per IOS and they have to re-do it, then re-submit and wait for Apple to answer. I'm hopeful this week.

I hate apple with the passion of a thousand fires… if I wasn’t required by work to have an IPhone, I wouldn’t…

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Well...there's the preseason Game 1 in Tampa!!! I'm down!!! Seats as cheap as $21!!!
Fridays are a no go, and for some crazy reason, I haven't won the lottery yet. Sucks.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I hate apple with the passion of a thousand fires… if I wasn’t required by work to have an IPhone, I wouldn’t…
That is exactly how I feel about the android phones. Give me the Apple ecosystem any day. It all works and works the same or similar.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Some folks I know are doing an app...Android stuff all good, dine, tested....Apple changed their pword, locked them out of their own asset for over 3 weeks.....they are seething

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
I am comfortable with apple on a desk top.. but I hate my phone. I yell at it all the time. probably just operator error but dang it, android was easier.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
I am comfortable with apple on a desk top.. but I hate my phone. I yell at it all the time. probably just operator error but dang it, android was easier.
I have trouble understanding this as I feel it is exactly the opposite both for the desktop and phone comments. I love apples phone software but am thoroughly lost on their Mac OS. Android is confusing as hell because of all the layers of bloat each manufacture can add to the system meaning no two phones operate the same away. Apple is the same phone to phone and even carrier to carrier.

SanDiegoSteeler

Reaction score
I have trouble understanding this as I feel it is exactly the opposite both for the desktop and phone comments. I love apples phone software but am thoroughly lost on their Mac OS. Android is confusing as hell because of all the layers of bloat each manufacture can add to the system meaning no two phones operate the same away. Apple is the same phone to phone and even carrier to carrier.
My Iphone does **** without me touching it. the camera comes on when I didnt ask it to, certain apps do same thing etc....maybe I have been hacked.

as far as the desktop, i have had it since 08., so....

i am gonna turn 65 early august. so like I said maybe operator error. but dang it seriously makes no sense sometime. and I have to ask wifey WTF.

The other thing is my iphone is not an appendage, My desktop might be.

I have an IBM laptop too. It's slow and hard to figure out. I guess it's just what we are used to.

Last edited:

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
My Iphone does **** without me touching it. the camera comes on when I didnt ask it to, certain apps do same thing etc....maybe I have been hacked.

as far as the desktop, i have had it since 08., so....

i am gonna turn 65 early august. so like I said maybe operator error. but dang it seriously makes no sense sometime. and I have to ask wifey WTF.

The other thing is my iphone is not an appendage, My desktop might be.

I have an IBM laptop too. It's slow and hard to figure out. I guess it's just what we are used to.
This!

My iphone does this crazy **** all the time...hate it.

fedderone

A Legend In My Spare Time
Contributor
Reaction score
Sooooooooo, are we any closer to an iphone app?

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I get a notice that someone quoted me or like my comment, and I click it, it takes me to the thread, but I have to scroll to find the comment. It never opens ot the comment that the person quoted or commented on.

Not a huge issue, but it's weird.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Apple denied the last submission of the App because they said we were stealing from SteelerNation.com -- We then had to prove WE were SteelerNation.com. It's incredible.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I've noticed that when I get a notice that someone quoted me or like my comment, and I click it, it takes me to the thread, but I have to scroll to find the comment. It never opens ot the comment that the person quoted or commented on.

Not a huge issue, but it's weird.
I believe this is because when you open a thread you last visited the site takes you to the first new comment from the last time you were here.

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
pretty sure this was all an elaborate lie by SF81 to keep us distracted during the offseason

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Distracting Coolie doesn't seem that hard a task.