• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stay Classy Pacman...

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't read the link, but I HEAR what you are saying. This is the guy who said AB was fakeing his concussion. The same dude who got arrested like 8 times in 9 months while with the Titans. Complete rubbishy and then pair him with BIRTHDEFECT and WhoaLa you've got a GREAT combination of football citizenship. I didn't get the feeling the bungles where in the game at any point. The ref's got a little lose on their calls but did keep most of the thugery out of the game. That thugery is a main stay of the bungles game and it failed.

Salute the nation

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Blah blah blah it's always "wait until the next game" with these idiots. Steelers are better than you - accept it

paperclip

Reaction score
He's right ya know - That was a ****** fumble call. I would have been freaking out if that was against us.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta love it when people use scripture and expletives in the same sentence. SMH

was just about to ask where khruuton was!

PacMan said:
“My wife called me,” Jones said. “She sent me some scripture saying do what I can do and let the Lord handle the rest of it. I’m content. Whatever y’all want to write, y’all write. I know the guys we got. All we gotta do is keep working hard. We see those [expletives] again. Can’t wait till we play ’em again.”