• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Stats ‘N’ At: Iron gloves, playoff dominance, Artie Burns’ future

DKPittsburghSports

Sponsor
Contributor
Reaction score
From*Colin Moran plodding around left field due to an injury-related roster crisis, to shortstops committing errors by the handful, to botched rundowns and passed balls, the Pirates’ defensive shortcomings have been on full display so far in 2019. Pittsburgh ranks 22nd in the majors in Defensive Runs Saved (DRS), a metric that compares a fielder’s […]
The post Stats ‘N’ At: Iron gloves, playoff dominance, Artie Burns’ future appeared first on DKPittsburghSports.com.

More...

This story is from our friends at DKPittsburghSports.com . Please visit the link above to read the full story. If you aren't a subscriber to DK's web site, please sign up at a 75% off discounted rate for being a member of SteelerNation. That's $10 for an entire year. Please follow this link https://t.co/bVJmcKhJPf

Thanks SN

pairfkup

Reaction score
Man, the Pirates' defense has been rough so far this year. It's like they're committing errors left and right. I heard they're ranked 22nd in the majors for Defensive Runs Saved, which is not great. It's frustrating to watch, but hopefully, they can clean up their act soon. On a totally unrelated note, I recently had to buy a tongue compressor for work. It's not the most pleasant tool, but it's necessary for the job. It's funny how certain phrases or objects can remind you of other things, like how the Pirates' defensive struggles make me think of my not-so-favorite work tool.

Last edited:

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Man, the Pirates' defense has been rough so far this year. It's like they're committing errors left and right. I heard they're ranked 22nd in the majors for Defensive Runs Saved, which is not great. It's frustrating to watch, but hopefully, they can clean up their act soon.
Said 2019?