• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

State of the UnioSN

Buff

Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Looks like yours expired on 10/6/19. ;)

She renewed in October. I might have forgotten to send to you. Just forwarded you the email.

Thanks Cheryl!

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Question: Are we seeing Ads now because of the costs? I'm a contributor but in the past 2 days am noticing more ads. Just wondering why.

And...I don't mind. If ads is what it takes to keep the site going, ad-away.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Question: Are we seeing Ads now because of the costs? I'm a contributor but in the past 2 days am noticing more ads. Just wondering why.

And...I don't mind. If ads is what it takes to keep the site going, ad-away.

Yes, I haven't made a formal announcement yet. We're in a test stage of development. I appreciate your openness to the ads. Some others won't see it that way. But unfortunately I've tried to give things away with subscriptions and do as much as I can to keep the ads off but the cost of two domains and hosting etc is exceeding our subscriptions and other money revenues. So we hope the ad money will help us grow the site and bring great things to everyone here at Steeler Nation.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Last few days the Steelernation app hasn't worked for me.It says invalid license. This forum is currently not available on this app. In the past any errors I would just get rid of the app and then add it again in the playstore. But it didn't work this time getting the same error message.Just a heads up. Is there something up with the contributor tags? not seeing that either.

Yep I keep getting the "invalid license" message too. Kind of fricking annoying.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I haven't made a formal announcement yet. We're in a test stage of development. I appreciate your openness to the ads. Some others won't see it that way. But unfortunately I've tried to give things away with subscriptions and do as much as I can to keep the ads off but the cost of two domains and hosting etc is exceeding our subscriptions and other money revenues. So we hope the ad money will help us grow the site and bring great things to everyone here at Steeler Nation.

Is there any thought to closing game days again just to contributors? Sometimes it is harder to post on game days....

Ads don't bother me either. I simply go around them..............

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep I keep getting the "invalid license" message too. Kind of fricking annoying.

They are aware they just have to get in and look at it when they have time..

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, will try to get into this tonight. Tapatalk may have to go away unfortunately. But I have to see once I get into it. We have a TON going on. So I appreciate you patience as I have a full time job, a one year old who doesn't sleep, and choirs to do at home. I'm currently outsourcing some work that I nor Brandon are able to do.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, will try to get into this tonight. Tapatalk may have to go away unfortunately. But I have to see once I get into it. We have a TON going on. So I appreciate you patience as I have a full time job, a one year old who doesn't sleep, and choirs to do at home. I'm currently outsourcing some work that I nor Brandon are able to do.

Thanks 81. It's kind of a relief to know someone else is having the problem too. You know misery loves company. LOL.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks 81. It's kind of a relief to know someone else is having the problem too. You know misery loves company. LOL.

I fixed Tapatalk tonight and updated it for the first time in 4 years.