• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sounds like he might not be on the right track

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...rested-for-possession-of-controlled-substance

Greg Hardy arrested for possession of controlled substance

By Austin Knoblauch NFL.com
Published: Sept. 26, 2016 at 07:04 p.m. Updated: Sept. 26, 2016 at 07:24 p.m.
Free-agent defensive end Greg Hardy was arrested Sunday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance, a Richardson (Texas) Police Dept. spokesman told NFL.com.

Hardy, 28, was taken into custody after officers determined he was in possession of a controlled substance following a traffic stop. He was transported to Richardson City Jail before being released Monday after posting $5,000 bond, according to the spokesman.

Hardy played with the Cowboys last season after returning from a four-game suspension for conduct detrimental to the league following his 2014 arrest on domestic violence charges. The Cowboys signed Hardy in March 2015 after he spent all but one game on the Commissioner's Exempt List in 2014, but after one controversial subpar season, the team decided not to bring Hardy back.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Would he help our pass rush?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Would he help our pass rush?

No question that he would help. It's the part of him NOT knowing right from wrong that would be the problem. No, I do NOT want him on the Steelers team. If by chance he ended up here, I'd take him as I see what he behaves & treats people / players / fans like.

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
trying to think of the last time I picked up the tab by just passing my wallet around the crowd.

tjack

Forefather
Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear what Hardy or his agent has to say about this matter. If either one of them starts off by saying "Ah see what had happen was...." then you know here comes the lies or the bent truth.