• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

So the Rats covered up Ray Rice from jump street..

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Is there one single person alive remaining that believes Roger's insistence that Rice was "ambiguous" and that the video was worse than what he was led to believe? Hell I wouldn't be surprised if he saw the video himself. If Bisciotti would send fans letters saying they never saw the video, why couldn't he have coordinated the lie with Roger?

There is absolutely zero public trust. The commissioner really, really needs to move on with his life's work

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He leaves...but not soon enough. Maybe after 2015 season, but the damage is done.

Oh, and **** you H Bagz.

I

Idioteque

This is what roger and the ravens get for validating the media frenzy. Should have stuck with the initial suspension (cause they ****** that up already) and this would have blown over. You can't give the sharks a taste of blood and expect they'll swim away.

Yeah, THAT was their sin/mistake

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, please, don't give me that "Steeler Way" bullshit.

Why don't you go jump in a lake,....... And tell your mom she can lock the basement door as you won't be back !!!

Salute the nation

SteelerinMD

Unleashing Mediocrity Since 1/22/07
Forefather
Reaction score
I still have a lot of blame for New Jersey. Had THEY not protected Ray Rice, Rutgers Alumni and i think NJ native (Ed?) this may not have gone down the same. But as a police department and DA and you see all the tapes and evidence and you prosecute for LESS than a misdemeanor? That is a disgrace and they should also be investigated as should the Ravens Ownership and NFL. But, when Goodell hires a independent dude to investigate and he worked at the same law firm as Dick Cass of the Ravens, hardly partial.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
So what do the Ravens do? Send out tons of college kids with purple beaded necklace attached to Ravens thingy. They are all over every large parking lot throught out baltimore area

I'm not sure what I'm more sad about.....the fact that they think societal values are so ****** up that this would work to help appease the masses or the fact that it might.

EdReed4Prez

Reaction score
Yeah, THAT was their sin/mistake

That's just allowing the circus to continue though. They'll fire Byrne (PR guy) and Cass (team president) and the frenzy shall continue. You don't give the sharks blood and they'll lose interest.

Dsteelmans

Reaction score
That's just allowing the circus to continue though. They'll fire Byrne (PR guy) and Cass (team president) and the frenzy shall continue. You don't give the sharks blood and they'll lose interest.

Come on now, if that were the case, hell they could have gotten away with a 5 minute suspension during the first quarter of the next game.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
Come on now, if that were the case, hell they could have gotten away with a 5 minute suspension during the first quarter of the next game.

Like Florida State tried.

Dsteelmans

Reaction score
Like Florida State tried.

Yep, Fuckdell spouting off like Sgt Schultz (I KNOW NOTHINK!) , was idiotic.

Personally I think it's just his hubris . That POS has been untouchable while ruining the game .

There is NO WAY , he didn't see the vid. He got away with lying about spy gate , because the taps were destroyed. This time he got caught cause he didn't have the only copy.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Deuce should run away from having anything to do with this. No upside.

I'd expect a groundswell of support noting/studying every discipline case thru the NFL over the past few years. Folks will note Ben's out of context suspension, the huge fines paid by Steelers, the ****** up handling of Spygate and conclude that Fuciking Goodell was hardly a friend of the Steelers owners.

Old Slice's participation in a double homicide will be brought forward and examined under a new light.

**** the Rats and **** Goodell and anyone supporting either.