• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sean Davis is Steelers Rookie of the Year

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
yesterday was his best game. He is not playing like a rookie. Well done to the COACHing staff for finding this guy. Most people had him going much later in the draft. I would say the Steelers got their starting safety for years to come!

Some posters would disagree with your statement. Well, ....er..maybe one person might.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Some posters would disagree with your statement. Well, ....er..maybe one person might.

No he has been very quiet on the Davis front.. In between Bell and Davis having monster years he pretty much should stay quiet for awhile

ark steel

Reaction score
No he has been very quiet on the Davis front.. In between Bell and Davis having monster years he pretty much should stay quiet for awhile

Bullshit, he needs to keep the pattern going and "evaluate" some other players only to have them become awesome.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's give coach a break. He knows his prediction blew up in his face. The fact he hasn't posted any defense of his original comments is purgatory enough.