• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Sammy Coates next tattoo should read...

steelermania

Reaction score
Bell was injured on the 2nd play of the game, so running him doesn't guarantee anything, Coates is open, ball hits him in the hands should've been a big play to their 30

Didn't have to be a run. NE moved the chains all day with high percentage passes. Any pass to Coates is low percentage. Third and short, we never look to move the chains, it's always bombs away. This worked to some degree when we had Wallace, and then Bryant. We don't have that now. Hope Bryant can stay away from the weed this spring.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Didn't have to be a run. NE moved the chains all day with high percentage passes. Any pass to Coates is low percentage. Third and short, we never look to move the chains, it's always bombs away. This worked to some degree when we had Wallace, and then Bryant. We don't have that now. Hope Bryant can stay away from the weed this spring.

Not arguing that, I didn't even want that bum playing, but he was the only the guy open on that play, I agree, they could've called something different though. Either way, the ball hits your wr right in the hands.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
hi-res-84351796_crop_north.jpg

He can get that image tat'd on his *** for all I care.

Vaughn.jpg

Maybe that one is better since apparently he can't see anything more than 10 feet away.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Again, I know he broke his fingers. But, that was over 4 ******* months ago. And, he has been playing special teams almost the entire time. He just flat out sucks. Whether it is talent or brains, he lost it once he did get injured. I seriously don't think he will come back from it. If we have Brown, Rogers, Bryant, Hamiltion, DHB and Ayers next year, Coates doesn't make the team. His special teams play just isn't very good either and definitely not good enough to warrant a roster spot. He has some major offseason training to do to have any shot of making the team if Bryant does come back.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
**** Coates I don't care who we have or don't have next year, he needs to go.

black and gold apex

Reaction score
Why does Tomlin put him on the field. His catch was what first since third week. Feels like it. He has Getty up and go.

muncher

Banned
Reaction score
2 catches in the last 11 games, with at least that many drops, and he gets a helmet?
and he is thrown to in clutch spots?

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
2 catches in the last 11 games, with at least that many drops, and he gets a helmet?
and he is thrown to in clutch spots?

If he is on the field and open you have to throw the ball to him. Ben would get sacked 30 times a game if he had to sit back and figure out who he can or cannot throw to in addition to making his reads. If you shouldn't be throwing to Coates in clutch spots then what is he doing on the field in those clutch spots.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
it's against the ADA to fire someone for a handicap, even if that is a WR who does not possess thumbs and pinky fingers.

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
it's against the ADA to fire someone for a handicap, even if that is a WR who does not possess thumbs and pinky fingers.

You politically incorrect *******, it's disability! Do you want a full fledged protest to come to SN because we are not sensitive to those with disabilities. :)

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score