• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Right now I feel like our Steelers record at the end of this season will be.....

steelhurt

Reaction score
I started out with 11-5 but hard to say now not knowing Ben’s availability. Mason I think can help us but these receivers are not what I thought they would be.
Switzer should be replaced by Eli if available and Moncrief needs to go. Is Mike Wallace still available? He can at least catch the ball.
I really don’t know what to think as far as a record for this team. I did think weeks ago it wouldn’t surprise me to see an 0-3 start. I think like Seattle that SF is much better than we think and Tomlin always tanks on the west coast. I’m afraid we’re losing next Sunday to SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I started out with 11-5 but hard to say now not knowing Ben’s availability. Mason I think can help us but these receivers are not what I thought they would be.
Switzer should be replaced by Eli if available and Moncrief needs to go. Is Mike Wallace still available? He can at least catch the ball.
I really don’t know what to think as far as a record for this team. I did think weeks ago it wouldn’t surprise me to see an 0-3 start. I think like Seattle that SF is much better than we think and Tomlin always tanks on the west coast. I’m afraid we’re losing next Sunday to SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

A possibility with how last season ended and how this one began.

It has been rough sledding.

I am hoping they break out of their slump and at least try to salvage the season.

Jumping into an early hole can sure come back to bite a team even if they manage to somewhat turn it round...

Steeler Pride

Bourbon Connoisseur
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
6-10

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
How so? They could lose to any team. They’ve lost to terrible teams when they were really good, they’ll be doing that consistently this year now that they are really bad and Tomlin is pushing his agenda as DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just clearifing with yaz

Salute the nation

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
I still see us winning at least 10 games. defense much much better today over last week and will only get better. same with the offense. we knew we were going to have growing pains to start the season

mdk2

Reaction score
I still see us winning at least 10 games. defense much much better today over last week and will only get better. same with the offense. we knew we were going to have growing pains to start the season

It was better than last week because the offense we faced wasn't as good. The 49ers offense is better than Seahawks, Jimmy G will destroy this defense and Shanahan will run circles around Tomlin.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I'm thinking my original 10-6 prediction may have been optimistic.

Steel12

Banned
Reaction score
I hope whatever our record ends up it is enough to get Tomlin run out of town, relatively speaking.

Spike

Reaction score
I dont think there is a bottom right now, this defense got *** raped for two TDs by Will Dissly

Steel12

Banned
Reaction score
I dont think there is a bottom right now, this defense got *** raped for two TDs by Will Dissly

This is copycat league. Teams are salivating to attack our poor cover midget LB with TEs and RBs, wasn;t that our big weakness last year we wasted a #1 pick on this year ? He is Jarvis Jones Bud Dupree 3.0

Last edited:

Spike

Reaction score
This is copycat league. Teams are salivating to attack our poor cover midget LB with TEs

Next TE up, George Kittle

He might get 500 yds

Spike

Reaction score
Well we play Cincy twice and Miami..... that could be two wins

Steelmann

Reaction score
I’m right there with you. I’ve said it before, when Ben is done, I’m probably done. Atleast til Tomlin is gone anyhow.

I get the frustration and each to their own. But I really don't get this. Since 1971 as a young boy I have been a fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Players come and go,but the team is the important part. Big Ben is not here for infinity. It's hilarious when everyone says Rudolph can or can't do it. How the **** would we know yet. I would think he would need a couple seasons of starting before we can tell. Like I said I get the frustration,but tomorrow is another day.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
This is copycat league. Teams are salivating to attack our poor cover midget LB with TEs and RBs

Hey smartass armchair GM, Troy Polamalu is 5'10". You don't think he was tasked to cover TEs? Bush is 5'11" with a 41" vertical, and Deebo is 6'0" so you can knock the midget **** off. The guy should be learning right now, and not this way with these sack of **** coaches.