• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Reinforced power ranking for PS: 5th

P

POP

That seems to be the general consensus. That is where both guys on NFL Live put us. They got Car, AZ, Pats and Seattle ahead of us in various order depending (some have GB in the top 5 as well).

I am obviously hoping those rankings are proven wrong, but I don't have a problem with them putting those teams ahead of us. On paper (or in reality) everyone of those teams has a much superior D than we do.

And Cam has more weapons this year, and that could be scary.

All in all, ranking at 5 sits well with me. I hate when we are everyone's favorite. In the post Noll eras, we never fair well when we are the favorite.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Power rankings are ****.

But I am happy when they don't give the Steelers too much credit.

So perhaps we don't have to worry about them soaking in the press clippings.

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Just look at our suspensions and I am surprised we are top 16. Bryant freak athlete and a perfect deep guy opposite brown. Out the season. Bell a Pro Bowl top tier RB (when on the field) out 4 games. Harrison our 38 year old pass rusher and still best sack artists on the team potential 4 game suspension. Hell, the injury bug hasn't even hit yet and that is already 24 games from top tier players.