• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pro-Dem thread / All your Trump vitriol here

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
Another thread that needs to be 86'd. Who cares about failed, twice-impeached former guy? Just gently lay Trump/MAGA in the water and set it out to sea.

Better days ahead, with Trump in the rearview mirror and quickly disappearing with each passing day. Good riddance.

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
If you thought Trump was bad holy **** Biden is making Jimmy Carter look good. Biden is the worst President in my lifetime so far. He has single handedly created a major emergency on the border cost thousands of jobs destroyed energy independence and jacked up fuel costs. Not to mention instigating conflicts and kowtowing to china. YOu will be begging for Trump back soon.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
If you thought Trump was bad holy **** Biden is making Jimmy Carter look good. Biden is the worst President in my lifetime so far. He has single handedly created a major emergency on the border cost thousands of jobs destroyed energy independence and jacked up fuel costs. Not to mention instigating conflicts and kowtowing to china. YOu will be begging for Trump back soon.
The government is largely run by people from the northeast that think we need to help the poor people looking for a better life and for whom the border is an abstract thought 2000 miles away and don't have to deal with the crime, overrun hospitals, and schools full of kids who don't speak English.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Another thread that needs to be 86'd. Who cares about failed, twice-impeached former guy? Just gently lay Trump/MAGA in the water and set it out to sea.

Better days ahead, with Trump in the rearview mirror and quickly disappearing with each passing day. Good riddance.
thread title will stay, as the next three plus years under a Harris/Biden commiestration will undoubtedly continue to blame the nation's woes on the previous administration.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Just in...........................damning evidence against Trump

01b530466c618ea7.jpeg

But speculation remains about whether charges will be filed.

hhBM5tS.jpg

Meanwhile requests for comment from the White House remain unanswered.

QtRXzsF.jpg

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
thread title will stay, as the next three plus years under a Harris/Biden commiestration will undoubtedly continue to blame the nation's woes on the previous administration.
just as perdicted

Trump gets blamed for the massage parlor shooting and the border crisis that the Harris-Xiden administration refuses to acknowledge.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to drop this. So here it goes.

Everyone sees how they are ramping up the topic of Asian Hate Crime. Trying to turn Asians into the next victim class. Trying to make "whitey" and white supremacism out to be behind it all. Despite 90% of these attacks occuring in Democrat-run-havens and committed by POC. Lying liars spreading more lies once again to deceive.

Then I see this video.

Praise be to god for this POC saving this elderly man from these 3 women beating him in his car. And the first one he hits....THAT'S gone leave marks...

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

you truly are clueless if you think President Biden is directing this ship in the right direction

shutting down a major pipeline in the US while clearing the way for one in Russia...how exactly does that help our country?

opening the border and allowing illegals to flood the US, some are perfectly normal, but many are criminals and are hurting people here. Well actually all of them are criminals since they are breaking the law to get here. Come legally and be welcomed, break our laws to get here and you should be sent back

Trillions of dollars for bullshit liberal wish list items, bailing out cities and states who don't know how to handle themselves, and killing good paying American jobs

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
Another thread that needs to be 86'd. Who cares about twice failed-impeachment former guy? Just gently lay Trump/MAGA in the water and set it out to sea.

fixed it for you. there was no impeachment dummy

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to drop this. So here it goes.

Everyone sees how they are ramping up the topic of Asian Hate Crime. Trying to turn Asians into the next victim class. Trying to make "whitey" and white supremacism out to be behind it all. Despite 90% of these attacks occuring in Democrat-run-havens and committed by POC. Lying liars spreading more lies once again to deceive.

Then I see this video.

Praise be to god for this POC saving this elderly man from these 3 women beating him in his car. And the first one he hits....THAT'S gone leave marks...

Lmfao. That ***** weave went flying

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Biden is slowly running the nation. The average man is stuck with the cost of rising goods. Taxing the upper middle class is horrible, the mega rich is a different story. With bad poll numbers and s seeming loss of confidence I do not think Biden will come back. Trump still looms, but a newer Republican is needed. Rick Scott is an excellent business man and rather verbal gifted without the baggage. He's in his prime and wold make an excellent choice. Focus on senator Scott.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
you truly are clueless if you think President Biden is directing this ship in the right direction

shutting down a major pipeline in the US while clearing the way for one in Russia...how exactly does that help our country?

opening the border and allowing illegals to flood the US, some are perfectly normal, but many are criminals and are hurting people here. Well actually all of them are criminals since they are breaking the law to get here. Come legally and be welcomed, break our laws to get here and you should be sent back

Trillions of dollars for bullshit liberal wish list items, bailing out cities and states who don't know how to handle themselves, and killing good paying American jobs
Politically I agree with Coolie.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
if you agreed on the football side also you wouldn't come across as a clueless jackass
I agree this team sucks, and I'm correct. Our heart is becoming a question mark. Once they happens lookout.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, everything's just peachy. Oh wait, you're not even here.

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
I agree this team sucks, and I'm correct. Our heart is becoming a question mark. Once they happens lookout.
I know a drunk post when I see it.