• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pretty sure a drug test is in order

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...le-pryor-i-think-cleveland-browns-can-win-out

Here's a quote from Browns receiver and quarterback Terrelle Pryor that surely will be made fun of by most people.

"We're so close to getting over that hump," Pryor said, via Cleveland.com, this week. "Once we get over that hump, I think we're going to have a lot of success, even this year ... I think we can win all the rest of the games. It depends on our mind set. It depends on how we look at it. It's just one week at a time."

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
It must be something in the water. the NFL should test it.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
fool is delirious.

although he is their only offensive bright spot.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
Their coach said that he'll win a championship there during his tenure

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
For a second I thought we were talking about Supe.

ark steel

Reaction score
Honestly, after seeing their performances, who would believe they are on Performance ENHANCING Drugs?

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
I believe we are referring to testing for mind altering drugs....

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
The Browns have been fighting that hump since 1965.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Their coach said that he'll win a championship there during his tenure

Most of the people alive in Cleveland never saw the Browns win a championship.

TazManianDevil

Forefather
Reaction score
in all honesty they should be 2-1. lost to a tough eagle team, was beating the ravens 20-0 till rats knocked out McCown, against the jags....missed a make able FG as time expired.

they're a decent team...good thing they didn't get Wentz.

P

POP

in all honesty they should be 2-1. lost to a tough eagle team, was beating the ravens 20-0 till rats knocked out McCown, against the jags....missed a make able FG as time expired.

they're a decent team...good thing they didn't get Wentz.

They are the Browns. Of course they had two excruciatingly painful losses, where they should have won. That is what the Browns do. When they were up 20-0 on Ravens, I said to the wife, "Watch. They will still lose this game." And, right on cue, they did.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
And Pryor is like their 4th string QB who was converted to WR who was converted back to QB because everyone else got hurt.

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
I know it was only one loss, but, at this point in the season, we're sitting in a glass house. Can't stand the Browns, but I'm a little more worried about whether our team will pull it together than the off kilter ramblings of a delusional Browns QB.

awboatguy

Reaction score
Some one in the Browns camp mixed the HGH with LSD and Terrelle is high as a MFer!

P

POP

I know it was only one loss, but, at this point in the season, we're sitting in a glass house. Can't stand the Browns, but I'm a little more worried about whether our team will pull it together than the off kilter ramblings of a delusional Browns QB.

IDK. We can worry about our team at the same time as ridiculing a Browns QB for saying delusional things. But he is a good reflection of their fans; they speak every bit as delusional all the time.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
It's not that crazy. It looks like they hit on Corey Coleman at WR and Pryor may be emerging as a reliable threat as another WR plus whatever Josh Gordon contributes. Crowell and Duke Johnson are good RBs and Barnage is a good TE.

On defense, i think they hit on a pair of pass rushers in Ogbah and Nassib. Their LBs are decent. Haden is a good CB. They could use some secondary help but they are close on defense.

they just need a QB. Of course that's easier said than done but if you put a guy like Flacco or Dalton on the browns, i think they'd be pretty good right now. Put a top QB like Ben and they'd be a playoff team.

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
It's not that crazy. It looks like they hit on Corey Coleman at WR and Pryor may be emerging as a reliable threat as another WR plus whatever Josh Gordon contributes. Crowell and Duke Johnson are good RBs and Barnage is a good TE.

On defense, i think they hit on a pair of pass rushers in Ogbah and Nassib. Their LBs are decent. Haden is a good CB. They could use some secondary help but they are close on defense.

they just need a QB. Of course that's easier said than done but if you put a guy like Flacco or Dalton on the browns, i think they'd be pretty good right now. Put a top QB like Ben and they'd be a playoff team.
I don't agree. The Dolphins are pretty terrible and they still couldn't manage to beat them. That was an ugly slop fest on Sunday in Miami.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

ark steel

Reaction score
I believe we are referring to testing for mind altering drugs....

NFL practices the mercy rule on Browns players. I'd bet they supply the mind altering drugs free of charge for having to play in that **** hole.