• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

President Oprah

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
Didn't see the speech, but she apparently gave a good one at the Golden Globes last night. She can be
a rather inspirational speaker. Don't think she will need to beat Trump, he already doesn't recognize some
of his friends, so his dementia will be pretty bad in another 3 years.

deljzc

Reaction score
If that's who the democrats vote for in the primary, fine by me.

Democrats should worry more about fixing up their primary system and not have the joke it was before happen again.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
trot her out. she'll be everything the Dems despise.

a former self-labeled "teen prostitute" from the least-educated state in the country (Mississippi), named after a Biblical character, whose dad served in the military and was a coal miner, did not opt to receive government aid but instead strived for a career, has stated she hates paying taxes, ****** over people in her studio audience by saddling them with paying taxes on gifted promotional vehicles, and hides her gay lover by way of having a paid boyfriend.

eat that ***, Dems.

deljzc

Reaction score

a former self-labeled "teen prostitute" from the least-educated state in the country (Mississippi), named after a Biblical character, whose dad served in the military and was a coal miner, did not opt to receive government aid but instead strived for a career, has stated she hates paying taxes, ****** over people in her studio audience by saddling them with paying taxes on gifted promotional vehicles, and hides her gay lover by way of having a paid boyfriend.

eat that ***, Dems.

Sounds like Hillary Clinton 2.0

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score

eat that ***, Dems.

Yeah, but she's black. And a woman. That is all Dems need to know, really.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Correction. She is Black, female AND a Dem. If she were Black, Female and a Conservative, she'd be destroyed.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I think oprah would win easy. I do not know much about her politics, but i have a feeling i would not agree with most of her views. CNN was talking about a potential Oprah / Biden or Biden / Oprah ticket. I don't think repubs would have a chance at beating that. Trump only got it due to perfect circumstances for him. Clinton was a terrible candidate and people were sick of the govt. Trump could have taken the opportunity and ran with it, but instead chooses to keep acting like an ***. Passing tax reform may help, but republicans are going to need another major victory or they will be in trouble

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Didn't see the speech, but she apparently gave a good one at the Golden Globes last night. She can be
a rather inspirational speaker. Don't think she will need to beat Trump, he already doesn't recognize some
of his friends, so his dementia will be pretty bad in another 3 years.

She defended the press, even with their fake news, and sounded like she was living in the 1960's. Not that harassment isn't a serious issue, but the crux of it is reporting it when it happens, not waiting. Why do women wait so long? They are often in relationships or married when it happens.

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I could see her winning. She speaks well, very popular, has a brain, is from the Obama tree and has more money than she knows what to do with it. She is the anit-Trump and like W, voters will be looking for the other side of the current spectrum.

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
She is living on easy street , do you think she wants to work her *** off for 4 years. No way.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
26239685_1548695245251755_5898077403104561131_n.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427309/

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score
Peggy Bundy would vote for her. :laugh:

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
She once said she thinks all white people are racists. That should play well.

Spike

Reaction score
ha ha - white women won't vote for her

Screen-Shot-2018-01-08-at-11.09.37-AM.png

Spike

Reaction score

Run Okra Run!

Her and Kamala can duke it out for the all black women vote. It would be really great to have Oprah, Pocahontas, Old Perv Joe Biden and Bank Fraud Bernie all running in 2020!

deljzc

Reaction score

That has kind of become the platform of the entire left these days.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

The Dems have poisoned the well for white male candidates and won't be able to nominate one for at least 20 years unless he's gay.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-08-at-11.09.37-AM.png

I wonder if Harvey tapped fat Oprah or thin Oprah?