• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pouncy.....

TazManianDevil

Forefather
Reaction score
Keep hearing on twitter, some doctor saying if his thumb injury requires a surgery.......his season will be over.

If he misses another season Steelers need to move on.

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Ain't no moving on. His *** got paid.

mdk2

Reaction score
I've always thought he's overrated, on top of that.. he's never healthy. I'd try to trade him for a 3rd round pick.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
i've always thought he's overrated, on top of that.. He's never healthy. I'd try to trade him for a 3rd round pick.

lol.....

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I've always thought he's overrated, on top of that.. he's never healthy. I'd try to trade him for a 3rd round pick.

I wouldn't give him another contract.

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Shane Falco

Pain is temporary, Glory lasts forever
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know what Velasco is doing? Assman out for the season and now this news it wouldn't hurt to bring him in.

P

POP

Keep hearing on twitter, some doctor saying if his thumb injury requires a surgery.......his season will be over.

If he misses another season Steelers need to move on.

Why not? Add it to the list. Last I checked Tomlin, Butler and Haley will still be coaching so who cares who is out for the season? Today, we had almost everybody back, playing, and yet, we still were unprepared and unfocused to play, having had two weeks to prepare. Oh, and when the talking heads are covering who the real contenders are, the Steelers will no longer be mentioned. We are looking at another 8-8 season, which would make 3 out of the last 5 years. But Tomlin is a really good coach.