• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Playoffs against a backup

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
These are the types of games that scare me - still remember the San Diego fiasco in 1994. Just once I would like to see the Steelers take control early and coast to victory in a playoff game.

My first trip to Pittsburgh to see the Steelers. Nearly 22 years later, I still am not over that one. Not sure I ever will be.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Their run D is pathetic. This is the team we barely let Le'Veon touch the ball against. I have a feeling they are going to be getting HEAVY doses of Mr. Bell on Sunday

Sith Lord

Reaction score
I think we all know and have learned that anything can happen. Especially if David Garrard can come in here twice.....in the cold, in the same year and beat the Steelers.

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Really, a new thread to say what's already been said 100 times in others?

By the way, Miami does not have a good defense. Not as currently constructed. That's why the Steelers are favored by 10 points.

There is a tweet I read from a Miami reporter at their practice yesterday.

They were in full pads hitting. Not normal for them.

I guess they want to catch the Steelers O sleeping and taking things for granted. We better be ready I'm sure they want to get after Ben.