• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Pinstripe Bowl

stillerfaninfl

Contributor
Reaction score
I know there's a lot of younz that can't stand Penn State, but that game was pretty entertaining. BC seemed to be a solid 7 and 5 team - they gave FSU all they could handle when they played in the regular season. For PSU ... when given time, Hackenberg can throw a football pretty damn well.

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
agreed,,,maybe my fav bowl game so far this bowl season...

good ole fashion football with a sellout crowd that was very vocal...

Good Stuff for sure...

thesteelcity

Pittsburgh, PA
Reaction score
I thought the same thing...

It was a good game. Have to feel for BC's kicker as he will never live that down.

I do like the PSU PK. Steelers should look into him to challenge Suisham in camp for 2015. Very accurate kicker with a strong leg.

btw, good for PSU. Tasting a W in a Bowl game that means something must be sweet.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Entertaining game maybe...seeing an article front and center in the Philly paper about all the Penn State sycophants still blindly worshipping Paterno only reinforces how much I despise that school and most of the people who went there.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Entertaining game maybe...seeing an article front and center in the Philly paper about all the Penn State sycophants still blindly worshipping Paterno only reinforces how much I despise that school and most of the people who went there.

Every time I try to warm up to Penn State their fans act like, well, their fans and I am immediately reminded why I don't like that school.