• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Philip Rivers was crying

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
I’d take Andy Dalton over Rudolph or Hodges. Or Winston or Mariota.

giphy.gif

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
I personally can't really stand Philip Rivers, but I really don't understand how this is even a thread. So Jim Kelly, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning etc. are ******* too? I don't get it.
Plus to be honest our team was an embarrassment enough not to be laughing anyone else's way. Two years missing the playoffs with the rats scrubs embarrassing our team? **** opposing teams could very well be laughing at us.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

Spike

Reaction score
It’s going to happen Saturday.

Tannehill looked pretty sharp, but you know they have to stop Henry

32 rushes for 211 and 3 TDs against the Texans, he was a beast monster, busting off 50 yd runs like they was nothing

Yeah, Patsies will have their hands full, lol

Fuzzy Dunlop

Reaction score
Vrabel will know to be prepared for the BS that the Patriots pull. (headsets will stop working, for one)

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I personally can't really stand Philip Rivers, but I really don't understand how this is even a thread. So Jim Kelly, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning etc. are ******* too? I don't get it.

Should be obvious. I like to laugh at Philip Rivers.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
If Teddy is available at a good rate, make the move!

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Rivers is a competitor, he's just not a winner.

He’s a competitor for sure....and a big mouth on the field. Trash talks like a DB and scurries away when he brings attention to it.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelmann

Reaction score
He’s a competitor for sure....and a big mouth on the field. Trash talks like a DB and scurries away when he brings attention to it.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

While I love his passion for the game, he definitely is a bit of an arrogant trash talker. Why anyone would want to bring this old lamppost to us is a head scratcher. You think Rudy had heavy feet? This guy would be sacked 40 times behind our OL.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
While I love his passion for the game, he definitely is a bit of an arrogant trash talker. Why anyone would want to bring this old lamppost to us is a head scratcher. You think Rudy had heavy feet? This guy would be sacked 40 times behind our OL.

You might be surprised how much better the OL will look with a respected QB back there. Rivers would command enough respect to keep the defense honest inside the box. Rudolph never proved he could beat a fully loaded box.

and no, before anyone reads more into that than I wrote, I am not advocating for Rivers here.

F83

Forefather
Reaction score
our price range mariota Dalton Fitz I think Bridgewater would wanta a chance to start perhaps a team looking to draft a qb will give him a good 2 year offer if not he will be looking for top back up cash

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
our price range mariota Dalton Fitz I think Bridgewater would wanta a chance to start perhaps a team looking to draft a qb will give him a good 2 year offer if not he will be looking for top back up cash

periods are your friend.

Steelmann

Reaction score
You might be surprised how much better the OL will look with a respected QB back there. Rivers would command enough respect to keep the defense honest inside the box. Rudolph never proved he could beat a fully loaded box.

and no, before anyone reads more into that than I wrote, I am not advocating for Rivers here.

While I definitely agree with what you are saying,I think the OL dropped the ball this season. Especially considering we needed them to step up like no other time. It might have been my biggest disappointment this season,as I have always thought they were top 3 in the league. It really was hard to judge the O at all positions this year without Ben in. But ****,football life goes on. He will not be here forever.

Hoot

Contributor
Reaction score
While I definitely agree with what you are saying,I think the OL dropped the ball this season. Especially considering we needed them to step up like no other time. It might have been my biggest disappointment this season,as I have always thought they were top 3 in the league. It really was hard to judge the O at all positions this year without Ben in. But ****,football life goes on. He will not be here forever.

OL did regress this year and like most things, it isn't a single thing. Certainly poor OL play wasn't all because of stacked boxes...just saying that that was a big contributor and a seasoned QB removes that problem. No doubt the left side of the line really struggled. I appreciate all Foster has given the team over the years, but he is past his prime. My hope is that stabilizing LG will help Big Al. I actually thought DD had a darn good season for the most part. I criticized Fieler a few times but think he will settle down nicely at LG.

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
Maybe Rivers got a call from his wife to let him know she’s pregnant and that’s why he’s crying? Don’t the Rivers’ have like 20 kids or something?