• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Phil Simms and Boomer out on the CBS pregame show

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Thought they were ok…
Need a good looking boxom sweetie on that panel!
Of course, she’ll need some football knowledge 😉

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Matt Ryan? LOL.

xjx

Reaction score
Get a blond slut like fox uses.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
Phil is Phil. Whatever. Boomer is a dipshit as far as I'm concerned. Kay gets my vote. Love to sit down at a Bar and watch a game with her. She knows more than enough about football and paired with what I'd consider knockout looks........see ya Boomer and Phil.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Phil is Phil. Whatever. Boomer is a dipshit as far as I'm concerned. Kay gets my vote. Love to sit down at a Bar and watch a game with her. She knows more than enough about football and paired with what I'd consider knockout looks........see ya Boomer and Phil.
Where did Kay go after leaving NFLN? She would've been a good addition to the show.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Where did Kay go after leaving NFLN? She would've been a good addition to the show.
She is doing her own segment. Not high profile enough where this move wouldn’t upgrade her.

I think she has the talent to do much more….

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Phil has spoken the R word before the season ended. Wants more family time and golf days. Boomer could care less, he has his own Podcast in NY and does Westwood Radio games for the NFL. Frankly I’ve been tired of his passive/aggressive take on players or coaches.

carbonsteel

Reaction score
I may be in the minority here, but I always thought Boomer acted like a prick on this show. Like nearly every turn he had speaking usually involved some sort of cut or insult -- I never found his opinions enjoyable or interesting to hear.

Simms, nice guy but often was on the receiving end of many of Boomer's insults. Was a bit plain but trying to act like the adult in the room. Maybe that wasn't interesting enough. To me Simms would have been perceived much better if there wasn't a Boomer around.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I may be in the minority here, but I always thought Boomer acted like a prick on this show. Like nearly every turn he had speaking usually involved some sort of cut or insult -- I never found his opinions enjoyable or interesting to hear.

Simms, nice guy but often was on the receiving end of many of Boomer's insults. Was a bit plain but trying to act like the adult in the room. Maybe that wasn't interesting enough. To me Simms would have been perceived much better if there wasn't a Boomer around.
Boomer is the typical jock who had his arse kissed since he was a teen. That entitlement carried over into his adult life.

Simms was more tolerable. A lot more professional in comparison. That said, no big loss on cbs’ part.

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score

I think the "banter" between the two was their pre-planned "schtick" in an attempt to entertain. Don't know who came up with it (the two of them or a producer) but it usually consisted of them referring to how old the other one was. YAWN. Boomer did seem angry a lot of the time.