• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 23-24

str8liner

Reaction score
That was an epic collapse. They were cruising towards certain victory and then....The third period started.

Stupid annoying Rangers do that. But to let one player have a hat trick in the 3rd period come on.....

Hopefully the Panthers and Stars end it tonight.

Good to see the Canucks won too.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Bruins are out .. I didn't catch the game but I liked the end result. Hopefully FL can oust the Rangers. They have to be careful to stay out of the box. The Rangers are excellent at embellishment.
Florida just came off a physical series against boston. I can see new york beating them.

New york has kamikaze Kreider always flying into the opposing goalie. Dirty *** yanks

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
Florida just came off a physical series against boston. I can see new york beating them.

New york has kamikaze Kreider always flying into the opposing goalie. Dirty *** yanks
Can't stand em... I hope to see the Rags humiliated on home ice. Made my day to see their arrogant, dumbass fans crying in their beer last week when they lost Game 5.

str8liner

Reaction score
Can't stand em... I hope to see the Rags humiliated on home ice. Made my day to see their arrogant, dumbass fans crying in their beer last week when they lost Game 5.

Yes anyone but them....

The Stars Avs game last night, or more like this am, was pretty good.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I think Dallas can bully them.
Vancouver maybe.

I hope Florida gives them fits

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Jake is skilled but small framed. Used to get pushed during his time with the Pens. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is hurt
Agreed. Love the guy, but he is little. That's why I thought that he was not a guy to build a franchise around.