• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Penguins 22-23

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Missed the last few games. I'll attribute that to their winning streak. ;)
Can I talk you into being a Flyers fan?

str8liner

Reaction score
Well that's 5 wins in a row. Longest current streak in the league. I'll probably regret saying it because last time they went on a big losing streak after I got excited about winning...haha

I did the same thing to start the year....Promptly lost 7 in a row after that I think. Best using the cautious optimism approach.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
This game is hard to watch. Hate all the pc nonsense. Go be gay. Whatever. Don't ask me to celebrate it. It's wrong.

Drop the puck, and drop the politics. This is a hockey league, not a reprograming league. Or is it?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Well Geno got the game winner. 6 wins in a row now. They only need 11 more to tie the all time NHL record of 17, which they own. I'm sure I've jinxed it now. lol

Really not a fan of all this PC bs in sports. Can't we all just escape life without added nonsense to sports.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Seriously one of the best games I have seen in a long time. Just well played.

str8liner

Reaction score
Seriously one of the best games I have seen in a long time. Just well played.

That looked like one of those games that was going to go 3 or 4 OT in the old days...Jarry was great. If they can play D like that they will have a chance to win every game.

On a side note I really don't need the LGBT thing shoved in my face when I want to set down and watch a hockey game. You can have LGBT nights all you want and I will never accept it as normal. Sorry. You do that thing and keep it far far away from me and we will both be fine.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
That looked like one of those games that was going to go 3 or 4 OT in the old days...Jarry was great. If they can play D like that they will have a chance to win every game.

On a side note I really don't need the LGBT thing shoved in my face when I want to set down and watch a hockey game. You can have LGBT nights all you want and I will never accept it as normal. Sorry. You do that thing and keep it far far away from me and we will both be fine.
Totally agree on all accounts.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Pens up 2-1 against the Rags after 2.

Malkin has awoken.

I want to see Jeff Carter get on the score sheet in the 3rd.
Carter has been a non issue all year. If he wakes up, we would be a powerhouse at this point.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
A really good win against a really good team, and a rival. We are showing something this year.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone notice Kappy keeping Rust from retaliating after he scored and got slammed to the ice? Smart move Kap
Mrs. Fan and I laughed at that

Reactions: JMM

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
RUSTY!!! 7 mins left in the game and he gets the go ahead goal, on a amazing moves.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Watching the game tonight. Man the Canes just don’t let up. They are fast and physical. The Pens are counter punching, Rust just scored to take the lead.

The Pens third line is trash. They are WAY out of sync. Just not playing well. Get that line fixed up, they might could do something.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
Jarry is underrated.

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I guess the Canes just own the Pens. That’s three times the Pens couldn’t hold a lead against those guys.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!

The canes have our number this year. Just sucks.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
DANG DANG DANG DANG!!!

The canes have our number this year. Just sucks.
Hey, hey. It’ll be ok.

Life goes on. Enjoy the holly days with your loved ones. Take a cruise in the s10, take a whiff of Coolie’s farts post chili consumption and all is right as rain

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey, hey. It’ll be ok.

Life goes on. Enjoy the holly days with your loved ones. Take a cruise in the s10, take a whiff of Coolie’s farts post chili consumption and all is right as rain
Get help

Merry Christmas