• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

OTA depth chart

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I know, there is no depth chart 'till camp starts but I get bored reading the same stories so I looked into some battles due to start this fall.

I used ourlads last year and they kept up with stuff pretty well.
http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/PIT

jumping out at me...

11 WR's in camp and we keep what...5/.6 maybe one STer for 7 ? I count 3 locked for sure and 8 solid players all with a shot,

10 DE's in camp is a lot. I doubt we keep more than 4,,5 tops With ALUALU, that puts 5/6 guys up for one slot, somebody could get hurt in that battle.

7 RB's fighting for 3 spots, with Conner and Davis added, Toussaint, will almost assuredly get a visit from the 'Turk'

buncha positions will go down to the healthiest man standing after camp. and we still haven't seen any one being tagged as an official 'return man" candidate

Alright...carry on, it's nap time.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Corner,Wide Receiver

two areas of biggest battle

neither with a shortage of bodies

Hines57

F Ogurr
Contributor
Reaction score
We're well positioned at WR. Lots of weapons for Ben. Hope that will keep us from another fiasco like the AFCCG where we had practice squad WRs out there with AB.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Corner,Wide Receiver

two areas of biggest battle

neither with a shortage of bodies

Yeh, I missed CB's, there are 10 of them too and 7 of them have a legit shot. Another position that we keep 5/6 at best.

Personally i think if a couple guys show up at slot, Gay may be in for some serious competition. Sutton, Golson Sensabaugh and Allen all have possibility's inside, I think..

ZACKB

Reaction score
I think Sutton may be starting by year end over Cockrell, just a gut feeling. I think Golson wins the slot job if healthy.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Pointless thread. Nobody will be used properly.

cept Ben, he's on short timer rotation and they brought in a space alien to spell him some.

dobbsPIC_zpskmnfitgi.jpg

I just noticed his lack of eyebrow hair, damn I'm gettin' senile. I guess it's been a bone of contention in the past..LOL

9de7ec43bc85359880ffe23054e35edb_josh-dobbs-will-finish-top-5-joshua-dobbs-memes_360-360.jpeg
l6wVdbp3_400x400.jpg

Last edited:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
cept Ben, he's on short timer rotation and they brought in a space alien to spell him some.

dobbsPIC_zpskmnfitgi.jpg

I just noticed his lack of eyebrow hair, damn I'm gettin' senile. I guess it's been a bone of contention in the past..LOL

9de7ec43bc85359880ffe23054e35edb_josh-dobbs-will-finish-top-5-joshua-dobbs-memes_360-360.jpeg
l6wVdbp3_400x400.jpg

he has the same condition as Shazier