• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Options for Pirate Games

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
At my work we have DISH network who does not carry ATT Sportsnet. Some of the residents want to watch the Pirate games and i can not find any viable options. ATT has an app, but your need a qualifying tv service to use it (xfinity, direct tv, fubo etc etc). Another issue with that is we would be distribution it over an in house channel which is probably not legal. DISH has MLB network, but not strike zone. Any one have any suggestions?

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That is a quagmire for sure. I don’t have any suggestions but commend you for hearing and attempting to get the residences’ the Pirate games.

Young and old, deserve to watch.!!!

Salute the nation

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
That is a quagmire for sure. I don’t have any suggestions but commend you for hearing and attempting to get the residences’ the Pirate games.

Young and old, deserve to watch.!!!

Salute the nation
Thanks we try our best. I know one thing i would never have dish network at home. They are constantly fighting about contracts with companies and we have weird issues with the service. Residents can be watching a channel and *poof* it just disappears. Not only does it dissappear for some reason the tv totally will lose that channel from memory. We didn't have this issue until we switched to the "smart box" or whatever its called. Unfortunately we are basically in a corp contract with 12 other buildings