• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

On to round two

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Coolie is ti ts up in coolness .

Salute the nation
Some of the younger crowd refers to ti ts up as someone passing. Just an irrelevant nugget that you may or may not have known.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Some of the younger crowd refers to ti ts up as someone passing. Just an irrelevant nugget that you may or may not have known.

Well. I’m sorry for their loss but sometimes things have more than one meaning.

So basically Coolie is “dead” cool……………. Some might argue that???
(NOTER: sarcasm involved)

Salute the nation

KentuckySteeler

Reaction score
Just read through a bunch of comments elsewhere from MIchigan/Steeers fans and they hated the pick of Roman Wilson. They said the only way they could get him open was to put him in motion and give him a head start. So I don't know whast to think now. We HAVE to get a stud WR ASAP.

MT~Forged

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think at this point they are going to wait till vets start getting cut before camp. They might also think they have a #2 already on the team.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Just read through a bunch of comments elsewhere from MIchigan/Steeers fans and they hated the pick of Roman Wilson. They said the only way they could get him open was to put him in motion and give him a head start. So I don't know whast to think now. We HAVE to get a stud WR ASAP.
Hmm, I was on three Michigan message boards and a Michigan specific site and they all had very positive reviews of Roman Wilson.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
This was a Steeler site. You do know that there are more forums on the net than you visit, correct? smfh
Uhuh another site they don’t know sheet. 😀

KentuckySteeler

Reaction score
SMH that there were completely different opinions on multiple other sites.

Are you serious??? Every Michigan/Steeler fan in unision liked the pick? To a man? Are you that much of an idiot?? You defintely can't admit you might be wrong so you aren't worth anyones time, ya clown.

It's uncanny how many terrible posters are here that joined in 2014.

ianv2012

Reaction score
Are you serious??? Every Michigan/Steeler fan in unision liked the pick? To a man? Are you that much of an idiot?? You defintely can't admit you might be wrong so you aren't worth anyones time, ya clown.

Do you need a hug or something?

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Don’t be a douche calling him an idiot is over the top bullshit. He is wrong how that saying there was different opinions elsewhere? There was I seen them on social media. Some think high of the guy some don’t.

448 isn’t the type to tell you about yourself, no worries I will. Take a chill with your approach to attacking good posters.

KentuckySteeler

Reaction score
Do you need a hug or something?
No but apparently that goofball does since he challenged a simple post that I made and then got even hissier when I replied. Maybe send him a mat to take a nap on and a comfort puppy. TIA

Idiots thinking they are good poster just because they got in on the ground floor. Funny!

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score

for the record I believe 2014 was one of the many board moves this site has had in the decades it has been around that is why you see so many posters with that join date

that being said just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them an idiot....especially on draft analysis

you seem to be even "hissier" than the poster you are dealing with

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score

I don't stick around on the board for contributors like yourself. It's the rest of the awesome community that has productive football discussion without being a clown.