• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Oh this offense is so good, oh so many playmakers......

In Ben We Trust

Reaction score
Horseshit....this offense sucks ***. Ben should have been benched, Brown has turned in to to a damn diva, Coates freaking disappears, Leveon is more concerned with his rap career, and the o-line is a sieve. I'm tired of this crap. Defense played their ***** off today. When are the coaches going to learn that Ben sucks *** whenever he returns from an injury too soon??? Not even kidding you....this was the single worst Steelers game I have ever seen. Embarrassing and heads should roll.

AggieSteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Totally agree the worst Steelers game I have ever seen. Not even close

But the offense doesn't suck, we see what they can do when they are mentally in the game. The inconsistency, mistakes, etc. just prove that they are poorly coached. They have the players. The players don't always play up to their potential.

LOL @ the Ravens having the biggest lead they've had in 2 years

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
The offense was supposed to be so good, before Bryant was suspended, and we had a big play TE coming who has never played yet, Wheaton has been hurt,.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
This game is all on Tomlin, his decisions and lack there of.

In Ben We Trust

Reaction score
This game is all on Tomlin, his decisions and lack there of.

Agree he is the main culprit in play here but Ben has been absolutely atrocious in this game. If they don't get a competent back up soon the front office are idiots.

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
The offense was supposed to be so good, before Bryant was suspended, and we had a big play TE coming who has never played yet, Wheaton has been hurt,.

People ignore that fact. Even Williams is hurt right now.

scraps

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Would NOT have thought we'd play a worse game this year than what we witnessed against the Eagles. I was wrong.

Last edited:

nooneuno

Forefather
Reaction score
Bell more concerned with his rap career? Lol

black and gold apex

Reaction score
We have some players on offense BUT they seem to be lacking desire and effort to many times. How many time did the TV on replay see Brown just kind of let up on passes, no one ever comes back to the ball when Ben is running for life. I felt of all receivers Rogers who is wanting to prove himself showed a lot of desire. This is when I don't get Tomlin he can motivate no one, can't light a fire under anyone and never gets in anyone face. Today when we finally got a TD and Brown wanted to celebrate was the perfect time for Tomlin to show some big ones get in the hot shots face, no way. You see no improvement under this coaching staff, year after year the same type play. Everyone wants to blame Ben today , that is the least of this team problems.

madtacker

Reaction score
Never in my life

This was the worst coaching I may have ever witnessed.

Clearly they were rusty to start on offense & I couldn't help but think by second quarter why they didn't go to a no huddle.

Ben is a streaky guy and all he needs is a few completions to get in a groove.

They wait until 8 min. in the fourth to go no huddle & they started coming to life.

Those few series in the 3rd quarter when they kept forcing the run with 8 men in the box.

WTF !!! I almost broke all the furniture in my house.

Run for a 4 yard loss, run again for no gain, 3rd and 14 punt.

Coryea

Nothing left to do but win the whole ******* thing
Forefather
Reaction score
We have some players on offense BUT they seem to be lacking desire and effort to many times. How many time did the TV on replay see Brown just kind of let up on passes, no one ever comes back to the ball when Ben is running for life. I felt of all receivers Rogers who is wanting to prove himself showed a lot of desire. This is when I don't get Tomlin he can motivate no one, can't light a fire under anyone and never gets in anyone face. Today when we finally got a TD and Brown wanted to celebrate was the perfect time for Tomlin to show some big ones get in the hot shots face, no way. You see no improvement under this coaching staff, year after year the same type play. Everyone wants to blame Ben today , that is the least of this team problems.
Bingo! And this is a huge reason why I take Ward over Brown.

chipped ham

Reaction score
This was the worst coaching I may have ever witnessed.

Clearly they were rusty to start on offense & I couldn't help but think by second quarter why they didn't go to a no huddle.

Ben is a streaky guy and all he needs is a few completions to get in a groove.

They wait until 8 min. in the fourth to go no huddle & they started coming to life.

Those few series in the 3rd quarter when they kept forcing the run with 8 men in the box.

WTF !!! I almost broke all the furniture in my house.

Run for a 4 yard loss, run again for no gain, 3rd and 14 punt.

They ran a little no huddle in the first half as well. It was completely ineffective.

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
Horrible game.

Every time I saw them show Joe Cool with the headset he was absolutely stoic. I dont ever remember seeing a good coach (Bellichek, Harbaughs, etc) like that for a quarter. Isnt this where some kind of communication should be going on to find out what can be done to gain 30 feet without the aid of a penalty before the fourth quarter?!

I cant wait to hear this weeks sound byte..... "Unleash Hell" "Redemption Sunday".....Bull $hirt! Steal one from Bill....DO YOUR JOB! From Man 1 to 53. Pathetic effort.

Steelerfreak

Reaction score
Defense played well. Kudos to the, with the exception of a poor angle on the one trick pony.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score

chipped ham

Reaction score
No they didn't it was run run pass

I thought there was a sequence in the 2nd quarter they tried getting it going. It ended with a draw on 3rd and 5 where Bell was tackled two yards deep in the backfield. I could be wrong, but I thought they tried to get it going.

skyhigh44

Reaction score
I would normally agree about it being the worst, but unfortunately I watched the Tommy Maddox loss to the expansion Texans where they gave up less than 100 yards of offense and still lost.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Agree he is the main culprit in play here but Ben has been absolutely atrocious in this game. If they don't get a competent back up soon the front office are idiots.

With Ben being atrocious you sit him at half time, but the coach did

drumroll

nothing

if it wasn't coming off a injury, sure you see how it plays out.

but knowing the track record you continue to take the same steps

same approach

same final results

head coach is the fail that I gave them

P

POP

I said they were seeming a little too arrogant in the off season. Now the roosters have come home to roost.

Let's hear you run your mouths now, Ben, AB and Bell.

Steel Ballin

Reaction score
Not even competitive in their losses. Pathetic and embarrassing.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought there was a sequence in the 2nd quarter they tried getting it going. It ended with a draw on 3rd and 5 where Bell was tackled two yards deep in the backfield. I could be wrong, but I thought they tried to get it going.

Correct, don't remember exactly when, but one series, 3 plays and that was the end of that. I think the announcers even said something about it but there was too many big mouths around for me to hear.

blitzburghv5

Reaction score
As Ben goes, so does this OFFENSE....why does it bear repeating that when he plays like **** we usually lose.....against sub 500 teams,mind you. Bad decisions, locking on to receivers and forcing throws into coverage.

Special teams blocking with Davis....no excuse for that ****. Rookie lapse cost us 6.