• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Nominate A Member For A Year Subscription

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
That brings back memories......he was on the nonstop Gildong attack. Well deserved too.
Probably a mixed bag. As if you are highlighting a player weekly there is a chance you are over inflating that opinion in the process.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Probably a mixed bag. As if you are highlighting a player weekly there is a chance you are over inflating that opinion in the process.
Perhaps. But did you not watch Jason play? He was one of the laziest players I have ever seen. I had no problem with him being called out. He flopped about like a landed fish. When he signed that huge contract,I just laughed.

BLITZ

Contributor
Reaction score
Bush is not living up to a top 10 pick. but if he was drafted later, no one would really have as much of a problem with him. next year if Rudy is gone and Bush is gone, who will we hate on?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Shiiieeee….2003 I was a spiky haired teenager in the 9th grade. I remember my randle el jersey from that year lol

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Bush is not living up to a top 10 pick. but if he was drafted later, no one would really have as much of a problem with him. next year if Rudy is gone and Bush is gone, who will we hate on?
Tomlin, Canada, and DJ.