• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

IMtrev4

Reaction score
Long time fan, new member. From South Dakota. I can't wait to see them beat the Patriots AT Foxborough!! Here we go!![emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Terrible game. Have a few members from SD. Hope you don't like to **** goats like they do. Lol.

IMtrev4

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Terrible game. Have a few members from SD. Hope you don't like to **** goats like they do. Lol.

Wow! My first interaction on your site and you broke the first 2 rules[emoji23]. I guess I represent the non-zoophiliac South Dakotans.[emoji1303] How long have you been running this site?
Yes, terrible game. Thanks for the welcome.

steelhurt

Reaction score
Welcome aboard my friend. Please develop thick skin to make it here. Don't take the SD thing to heart. We have done good members here from your area. He's just ducking with you. The mood this week as you can imagine has been let's say a bit sour to put it lightly.

steelhurt

Reaction score

IMtrev4

Reaction score
Welcome aboard my friend. Please develop thick skin to make it here. Don't take the SD thing to heart. We have done good members here from your area. He's just ducking with you. The mood this week as you can imagine has been let's say a bit sour to put it lightly.

No worries! Just surprised me. It WAS funny[emoji1303]. I won't tell you about the calf hut[emoji23][emoji15]. A forgettable game. A couple questionable calls by Tomlin. Much potential w our young defense. Go Steelers!

Steelerfan81

HERE WE GO
Forefather
Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
No worries! Just surprised me. It WAS funny[emoji1303]. I won't tell you about the calf hut[emoji23][emoji15]. A forgettable game. A couple questionable calls by Tomlin. Much potential w our young defense. Go Steelers!

Don't be afraid to hit up the discussion in the football only forum. Again welcome aboard.