• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NCAA National Championship Game Day Thread - Georgia vs. Bama

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
After watching Parsons at PSU and seeing a guy like Dean at UGA dominating games, it just makes the Bush pick even sadder. When I saw Bush on all the draft boards my first thought was I didn’t even remember him at Michigan. i had seen several Michigan games and in none of them did he stand out.

You hear people say that Bush needs the DL to keep him clean to run and make tackles. Well, can’t a lot of guys do that? Can’t Schobert make a ton of plays if he’s unblocked? If I’m spending a 1st rounder, I want the guy who can beat blocks and still make plays.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
"Much of the nation is just sick of Bama..." That's rich!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you honestly don’t think that’s true? You think most of the nation was rooting for the Pats to keep winning?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm actually feeling 'symptom-free'. Still have a random cough, sneeze every now and then but I'm fully vaccinated and boosted. My wife, however, isn't and she's been in the hospital every since...
Lucky you. Hope the mrs has a speedy recovery.
Not vaxxed here. I’m not death bed sick but definitely struggling these past two days

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Kirby has the same hair do as Luke Skywalker. Is it an omen? Time to bring down the empire

SteveA

Reaction score
Bama beat Georgia already & they are Underdogs ? Head to head means nothing I guess...

Seen enough of Saban (7 TITLES, 6 with Bama) & Alabama over the years to not expect them to win ANY Championship game even without the head to head victory...He has lost twice, so we shall see...

Last edited:

Paul G

Bleed Black 'n' Gold
Contributor
Reaction score

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Somebody had a sign on pregame that said… Tuscaloosa’s #1 Dating Site…Ancestry.com