• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

NBA Playoffs

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
Averaging 37 points a game while shooting 33% from the field are not MVP type numbers. All the talk about him not having any help is pure rubbish. Tristan Thompson was a double double machine, and thanks to his offensive rebounding, Cleveland was able to steal a few games. Nearly HALF of his rebound total was offensive. That late rally that Cleveland made last night, it wasn't because of LeBron, he kept taking bad fade away jumpers and forcing shots that he was missing. JR Smith stepped up and hit some tough shots and was the ONLY reason that game was in question towards the end.

This is what happens when you give one player so much control over a team. The coach was a puppet and LeBron cannot match wits with a true NBA coach. If I was on his team, I would have quit on him after he made his "of course I'm confident, I'm the best player in the world" comment. He basically said his teammates sucked and he had to do all by himself, like the media already excused him for. I'm glad they lost, maybe now I can read an article that isn't building in excuses for LeBron.

Who knew who Tristan Thompson was before the playoffs (hell, even the beginning of the playoffs)? He definitely raised his game, and he deserves all the accolades he gets, but lets not act like Dennis Rodman was running around out there with Lebron. And JR Smith? Puh-lease, he's gotta be one of the streakiest, most overrated guards in this league, I'm sure even James knew there was no way he could count on that immature wanker to give him the play needed from that position. Quite frankly, I'm not all that worried about his fg percentage in this series, it really doesn't tell the story of the games, especially after game 1 and Kyrie went down. Its still beyond obvious that he should have been MVP, but I'm still happy for Igoudala, as he was my 2nd choice after game 5. And I say all this, not as a Lebron or Cavs fan (I was actually rooting for Golden St, myself)