• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MNF Eagles @ Bears

SteelBuckeye

Contributor
Reaction score
He destroyed Cleveland when they blitzed.

Not thinking of blitzing him every down. Mix coverages and throw in some well timed/well disguised blitzes. That's just my thought and I'm not claiming to be a defensive wizard. It will be interesting to see what Butler cooks up.

FargoSteelers7

Reaction score
Kid seemed pretty good at going through his progressions and taking what was there. They say that he's a heckuva film junkie. So, I'd want to show him some things he hasn't seen on our film this year. It's a conundrum for sure. I'd mix coverages and bring some well timed blitzes.

As I noted earlier, I'm from Fargo. I've seen every game Wentz has played in. You can see he's not flappable much if at all. He wasn't afraid to be thrown into the starter spot last week. When he was supposed to be 3rd string. He's a nerd type film junkie like Peyton Manning. Prepared is an understatement! I hope the Steel Curtain shows up next week. Because this kid can get the ball to wherever it needs to be.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
As I noted earlier, I'm from Fargo. I've seen every game Wentz has played in. You can see he's not flappable much if at all. He wasn't afraid to be thrown into the starter spot last week. When he was supposed to be 3rd string. He's a nerd type film junkie like Peyton Manning. Prepared is an understatement! I hope the Steel Curtain shows up next week. Because this kid can get the ball to wherever it needs to be.
All this bullshit seems to go out the window when they play the Pittsburgh Steelers. Looking forward to your boy's initiation. Welcome to the AFC North.

FargoSteelers7

Reaction score
All this bullshit seems to go out the window when they play the Pittsburgh Steelers. Looking forward to your boy's initiation. Welcome to the AFC North.

I'm hoping his 2nd trip into the ACF North is not as welcoming as it was with the Browns. I hope the Steelers crush the Eagles! But that Wentz plays again another day. That Harrison doesn't murder him. LOL

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
As I remember, James still needs 2.5 sacks.

;-)

Omar10213245

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘‚๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿช‚๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒœโ˜‚โ˜”โ„๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿฅบ
Contributor
Reaction score
Wentz is no joke, Eagles found their guy for the foreseeable future

Spike

Reaction score
Of course Wentz is gonna be good - the Browns passed on him in the draft