• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Marsha is retiring

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
She’s not even all that… Brady will replace her with someone younger and that doesn’t look like they need a sandwich
I thought the first was wayyy better anyways.

bt_1K82UMEU2Y0TSSYOQN9MLTXNPN6B4.jpg

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Haha
Reactions: MTC

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Kiss arse
💄

NO, Coolie can be used as bait, remember when a bear is charging, you don’t have to run faster than the bear, BUT faster than the slowest one with you……….

Salute the nation

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I’d get used to saying yes ma’am or let me take care of that babe

$400 million. Sheeeesh

Steelmann

Reaction score
If married that. I wouldn’t have to work another day in my life. I’d clean, cook, massage etc to stay on her good side
I don’t know. Maybe we should take a page out of the playbook of the female team. She’s worth 400 million. Cook,clean,massage etc. have your fun. And then after about 10 years of fun,perhaps it’s time to move on.
It would help a bit getting half of her 400 million. You know......put food on the table.....live life as you’re accustomed to 😁 200 million could give you a nice start. Not a bad gig some of these ladies have been doing for decades.
I say giddy up to my way of thinking.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t know. Maybe we should take a page out of the playbook of the female team. She’s worth 400 million. Cook,clean,massage etc. have your fun. And then after about 10 years of fun,perhaps it’s time to move on.
It would help a bit getting half of her 400 million. You know......put food on the table.....live life as you’re accustomed to 😁 200 million could give you a nice start. Not a bad gig some of these ladies have been doing for decades.
I say giddy up to my way of thinking.
36130EB1-5E2D-41C5-8808-81DE9C1F83E9.gif

alancac98

Reaction score
Tommy Boy has to be gay! There have been problems for a long time in their relationship most say and Tommy saw playing one more year as a way out. Hell, even heard they only had sex a couple times of year and never during the season as he prescribed to all that testosterone saving bullshit! Me? I think she is hot and the 400 million makes her dang hot!!! I would have done whatever it took to make her happy! Be sure, Tommy Boy will live under a microscope as someone would love to catch him in a compromising position with another guy, which I am sure will happen at some point!

Steelmann

Reaction score
Tommy Boy has to be gay! There have been problems for a long time in their relationship most say and Tommy saw playing one more year as a way out. Hell, even heard they only had sex a couple times of year and never during the season as he prescribed to all that testosterone saving bullshit! Me? I think she is hot and the 400 million makes her dang hot!!! I would have done whatever it took to make her happy! Be sure, Tommy Boy will live under a microscope as someone would love to catch him in a compromising position with another guy, which I am sure will happen at some point!
I think you should write for the National Enquirer
🙂

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you should write for the National Enquirer
🙂

Curious as to how much that gig would pay………………..

I’m sure it would pend upon the story he had……………….

Salute the nation

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has a point. My posts rarely do......but reading all the **** this guy did with the diet, it said he drank 4 gallons of water a day (which had to be bullshit) he ended up playing about 6 more years than Ben. He won a hell of a lot more SBs. But a couple things.....
1. I'd rather have Ben's life..enjoying a beer and a steak.
2. Steelers fan aside I sure as hell rather go bird hunting on my Brother in Laws farm with Ben than that douche.
3. If it was just throwing them in a game. No training camp everyone has to be exactly where they are supposed to be. Just make it work. I'm taking Ben in his prime any day.

Drink IRON City

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Phone interview between t*mmy*y (t*b) and DIC, in-formal, but DIC manipulated for him to answer his phone……

In his Ugg wearing voice

t*b———- hello
DIC———————howdy there t*b, you got time to answer a few questions
t*b—- sure but keep them professional
DC———-can you tell us the inside as to why you retired
t*b—————————— Yes SIR, I retired…….. yaddda yardage yaddddddddddaaaaaaa (12:42 worth)

when he finally took a breath, I responded with

DIC—— well t*b, three nights ago while I was visiting your wife, I asked her that exact same question and she responded

jizzelle— not to be disrespectful but, you know t*b just couldn’t get it up for the big game anymore…… WAIT, you meant
………….from football,….. Oh, well I guess the same answer applies…….

t*b——— when did you leave my house

DIC——————- about noon today, she made me and then brunch before I left

t*b—— where are you calling from, what’s the address

DIC————— calling from the LUXURY S10 mobile phone and don’t ask for a ride either (the one time I’m glad
………………….Lunar is riding shotgun)

one more question

DIC——- can you tell us about your deflated balls suspension

t*b—- click……… crickets, the kind of crickets that make no noise

DIC——- stay tuned for more interviews with the # 1 RED HOT POKER recipient

Salute the nation

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Im fairly certain that when Brady is dead and buried, his grave is going to be pretty much a public urinal for the fans of about 30 nfl teams…

Good thing he retired a year later than Ben. He would have been booed non-stop at his HOF induction. Which would have been the same time Ben goes in.

Hopefully another Steeler goes in his class and they get to boo him anyway.