• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Live thread to laugh at the dnc

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hillaryious! Shouting and demonstrations inside the DNC unlike anything that happened at the RNC. Wonder if the main stream media will cover this and how they and the Dems will spin it.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Bawney Frank up now. Are you kidding me? The guy that had a major hand in the housing crash is speaking at the DNC.

deljzc

Reaction score
Of course not. As we see from the leaked e-mails, the DNC and the main-stream media are inseparable. They are literally one-in-the-same. One checks with the other on how to "spin the message" the best.

It's an embarrassment to our country and the Bill of Rights.

We HAVE to vote Trump people. It's much more corrupt that I ever imagined and voting for him is the only step to take towards making things better.

Trump is NOT going to bankrupt the country or lead to WWIII or launch nukes. There is nothing Trump can do that would be worse for this country than the status quo. Quit being afraid and just vote for the first true independent, outsider we've had on a major ticket in 40 years.

TDX27

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Watching coverage and the libtards are blaming the Russians for the email links and are saying Trump is in collusion with the Russians. I guess that's how the lying liberals are going to try and spin that one.

As I said before and will say until I am blue in the face, liberals lie better than the GOP can tell the truth.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
The left owns TV and uses it to back Hillary just like the media colludes with the DNC

No Accident: TV Loves Female Presidents

15 TV Shows Support Hillary for President
: Of the 15 TV shows supporting Hillary, at least five are based entirely on fictionalizations of her real life, amounting to more than 189 hours of Hillary-positive airtime. Morgan Freeman, producer of Madam Secretary, was inspired by the way Clinton defended herself during the Benghazi hearings and even wrote the episode “Another Benghazi” as a white wash of the real incident. In an interview, actress Bellamy Young said that Scandal’s Mellie Grant running for president in the show because Hillary is in real life.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/cultur...al-hollywood-spends-decades-scripting-hillary

clintonreporterfreakout.jpg

I thought this was a joke, evidently she did have some sort of fit .
http://www.usapoliticstoday.com/watch-hillary-clinton-epileptic-seizure-camera-video/

The demons are restless .....

jjnZm0N.jpg

Last edited:

Spike

Reaction score
So my thread wasn't good enough?

**** you Coach!

Anarchy on the convention floor!

Everyone that even mentions Hillary's name being booed!

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Hilarious is right. Putin has put his size 7 down...Trump is his Man.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hilarious is right. Putin has put his size 7 down...Trump is his Man.

.....And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

BAS

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Democrats believe in voter empowerment -- empowerment for all citizens, and non-citizens, whether living or dead.

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't stand to watch that. Tuned the channel to some immigrant who used a raft to cross a river into the U.S.----uhhhh????

Steelin

Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't stand to watch that. Tuned the channel to some immigrant who used a raft to cross a river into the U.S.----uhhhh????

Growing up in AZ even multi-generational Chicano's called them wet backs. They were caught and deported Pronto. My how things have changed.

Reactions: MTC

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
Growing up in AZ even multi-generational Chicano's called them wet backs. They were caught and deported Pronto. My how things have changed.

Right? She even got put through the system! I mean if she did all her legal paper work to come here, great. If she is an illegal? I feel cheated

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I watched 20 seconds of Poccahantas's rain dance and had to shut it off.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
Of course not. As we see from the leaked e-mails, the DNC and the main-stream media are inseparable. They are literally one-in-the-same. One checks with the other on how to "spin the message" the best.

We HAVE to vote Trump people. It's much more corrupt that I ever imagined and voting for him is the only step to take towards making things better.

Trump is NOT going to bankrupt the country or lead to WWIII or launch nukes. There is nothing Trump can do that would be worse for this country than the status quo. Quit being afraid and just vote for the first true independent, outsider we've had on a major ticket in 40 years.

I had to share on Facebook. Well said.

C

Clete

Wikileaks is going to unload thousands more Emails and they are said to be so devastating they will get Hildabeast indicted. The smoking gun us the corrupt Clinton Foundation and her direct involvement in the DNC emails .

C

Clete

Bill Clinton looks like he is ******** his Depends while listening to the ugly fat **** Moochelle lie and talk about how she loves America.

C

Clete

Warren is a stupid POS, she makes the Michelle look smart which is no small task with that huge *** to carry.

Roy92040

Senor Blues
Contributor
Reaction score

Wikileaks is going to unload thousands more Emails and they are said to be so devastating they will get Hildabeast indicted. The smoking gun us the corrupt Clinton Foundation and her direct involvement in the DNC emails .

I got a feeling someone else is going to commit suicide.

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
"Donald hires plumbers, carpenters, and contractors" - stop right there dumbass. You've never employed anyone. Never created a job. Shut the **** up.