• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Aussie_Steeler

Reaction score

Maybe if she expects people who come to her aid to do so on her terms, she should learn how to defend herself without a gun.

It seems firing the gun in the air worked fine as it scared the would be mugger off and no-one was hurt. The only way I can see it being handled without a gun would be physical intervention which would probably lead to one or both of the mugger and the good samaritan being hurt.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
As I was thinning my mountain property of white oak and ponderosa pine, I thought of this.

The town of Paradise Ca, which burned to the ground in November of 2018 was called the “City of Pines”!
It was illegal to cut a tree on your own property!
A fire broke out and every tree along with 14,000 homes burned to the ground!
Had they allowed thinning of the trees many houses would have been spared!

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
As I was thinning my mountain property of white oak and ponderosa pine, I thought of this.

The town of Paradise Ca, which burned to the ground in November of 2018 was called the “City of Pines”!
It was illegal to cut a tree on your own property!
A fire broke out and every tree along with 14,000 homes burned to the ground!
Had they allowed thinning of the trees many houses would have been spared!

California is run by ******* morons.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
And that's really what it is for most of America. Most will bend over and take it because, well everyone has bills to pay. Changing jobs isn't some easy task.
Since I got my new boss (year ago), I’ve had one conversation. One. It’s was my introduction call and since then my entire department has been eliminated.

I’ve been looking for awhile.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
******* morons. They need an attitude adjustment at a nice work farm.
Ah, just pull them off the wall and make them work in a prison yard until they pay for the painting.
Their sacrifice will bolster the movement.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Zona's prophetic thought for the day:

Some now blame the current economic state we now find ourselves in on a virus.
Some blame the gun for the taking the lives of others.
Some blame the rampant increase in crime on our failure to understand the socio-economic situation of others.

The list is endless, where the outcome is blamed on a thing, rather than the individual(s) that directly contribute to it.

The leftists, I won't call them liberals, have convinced half the country, and maybe more, that nothing in life is their fault.

And I'm not sure that this country ever wakes up from this nightmare.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Zona's prophetic thought for the day:

Some now blame the current economic state we now find ourselves in on a virus.
Some blame the gun for the taking the lives of others.
Some blame the rampant increase in crime on our failure to understand the socio-economic situation of others.

The list is endless, where the outcome is blamed on a thing, rather than the individual(s) that directly contribute to it.

The leftists, I won't call them liberals, have convinced half the country, and maybe more, that nothing in life is their fault.

And I'm not sure that this country ever wakes up from this nightmare.
Personal responsibility and accountability need to imprinted on young people; too many participation trophies have been awarded; critical thinking skills are gone from most folk's daily life because they have ample soma.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Adam Schiff demonstrating the only thing he is actually good at:

5c8a1921-d187-47ed-8579-11319d2980b6-1052x615.jpg

"You hold it like this, then put it in your mouth ..."

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
The difference between Republicans and Democrats that's on display everyday on social media platforms.

Republicans - question and condemn Biden's policies and joke about his declining cognitive state.

Democrats - Trump is evil and will destroy our democracy, why if he wins we will lose the right to vote forever because he's a dictator that should be in prison.

Facts vs Fiction.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
The difference between Republicans and Democrats that's on display everyday on social media platforms.

Republicans - question and condemn Biden's policies and joke about his declining cognitive state.

Democrats - Trump is evil and will destroy our democracy, why if he wins we will lose the right to vote forever because he's a dictator that should be in prison.

Facts vs Fiction.
My favorite is
Republicans: We don't care what adults do but kids should not be persuaded they are the wrong gender, sterilized, mutilated and turned into lifelong medical patients
Democrats: YOU WANT TO MURDER TRANS KIDS!

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
That one I don't get. It's like arguing with Baghdad Bob...haha. It doesn't matter what proof you have, you could have live action high def video and Baghdad will just ignore it as if it didn't happen.

A good propaganda person will never deviate from his message. That's the kind of people we have in our media and in government. Anything that doesn't support the narrative is discarded and minimized. Preferably not acknowledged at all or laughed off. Our VP is a prime example of that. Cackle and laugh at everything like it's a ******* joke.
After not looking at Twitter, err X, in ages, I waded in over the weekend. Commented and retweeted a few things of a Conservative nature. Yesterday my feed was loaded with all sorts of pro-Dem anti-Trump stuff. I thought Elon fixed that ****?

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
After not looking at Twitter, err X, in ages, I waded in over the weekend. Commented and retweeted a few things of a Conservative nature. Yesterday my feed was loaded with all sorts of pro-Dem anti-Trump stuff. I
thought Elon fixed that ****?

He opened up the free speech. The demoncrats run all kinds of bots on those platforms.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
After not looking at Twitter, err X, in ages, I waded in over the weekend. Commented and retweeted a few things of a Conservative nature. Yesterday my feed was loaded with all sorts of pro-Dem anti-Trump stuff. I thought Elon fixed that ****?
He did. Your post didn’t get removed. There’s have always been permitted

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Going to a social media platform is just like going to the city dump. Everybody's trash is there.

That's exactly it. Just wear some good boots as you wade through it.