• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberalism is a mental illness thread

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

"Giuffre's lawyers demanded a vast array of documents from Maxwell including 'funding received from the Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Foundation,' according to court filings."

Uh oh, someone about to get suicided soon.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

o_O

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Gwen Berry in 2015:

gwen-berry-flag-05-1.jpg

What has happened since then?

Starved for attention? $$..um it's the cool thing to **** on the country you're about to represent.

...but mostly for attention and $$$.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Lova ya Bridget, but we've been living in a South Park episode for a while:

I identify them as complete and total fake morons who need copious amounts of medication&therapy to unfuck their brains...

Steelr4evr

Reaction score

"Giuffre's lawyers demanded a vast array of documents from Maxwell including 'funding received from the Clinton Global Initiative and the Clinton Foundation,' according to court filings."

Uh oh, someone about to get suicided soon.

I've been waiting for that party to get started. I expect some type of payments to be made shortly to put an end to that. I wouldn't rule out forced suicide either. They seem to have that **** down to an art form.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I would smack her.
That has to be fake as ****, ie tick e Tok bs set up for views. If not, yes that ***** be bleeding. Correctly me if wrong isn’t stealing or tampering with mail a federal crime? Or did that go out the window too

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
That has to be fake as ****, ie tick e Tok bs set up for views. If not, yes that ***** be bleeding. Correctly me if wrong isn’t stealing or tampering with mail a federal crime? Or did that go out the window too
If it was real, I wouldn't have been as nice as that guy.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Turns out Gwen Berry is...well...scum like so many of them.

Time she gets cancelled. Don't other people who post this stuff get cancelled?

View attachment 5516

View attachment 5517

View attachment 5518

That's one hateful little *****. She really has no room to talk about anyone. That is one ugly inside and out girl.

Last edited:

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
For all the liberal insanity that doesn't require it's own thread, this is a repository of that which needs ridicule.

Allow me to start.

Here is Joe Rogan's take on Hollywood dysfunction. Worth a listen.

Joe Rogan is one of the smartest people in America right now.

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
So the NY Slimes is now pushing the narrative that only EEEEEVILLL REPUBLICANS fly the flag.

https://www.rt.com/usa/528332-flag-nyt-divisive-symbol/
I've been saying this for a while. If you see a house with an American flag chances are it's a Republican home owner. Lefties know this also. You display the flag, Lefties will view you as a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, whyte supremist, nationalist, Trump supporting vermin. The Flag is a bad symbol to them.

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been saying this for a while. If you see a house with an American flag chances are it's a Republican home owner. Lefties know this also. You display the flag, Lefties will view you as a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, whyte supremist, nationalist, Trump supporting vermin. The Flag is a bad symbol to them.

I agree somewhat. I think its telling that less than 30 years ago the political left at least nominally viewed the flag and being American at least somewhat favorably but now they barely display the flag at the DNC convention.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
If you see a house with an American flag chances are it's a Republican home owner. Lefties know this also. You display the flag, Lefties will view you as a racist, homophobic, xenophobic, whyte supremist, nationalist, Trump supporting vermin. The Flag is a bad symbol to them.

There must be a ton of red-blooded patriots (or white supremacists) in San Diego, Commiefornia of all places then, because there were literally hundreds of them on cars, trucks, boats, lining the sidewalks, lining the boardwalks, lining the party tents etc. yesterday. It was a beautiful and welcome sight to see.

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score
**** them! They should know evil well. They bath in it's essence and promote the demolition of a functional free society.

Yep. I think that's what a lot of average citizens basically said yesterday with their showing of the love they have for this country by displaying the flag. Yesterday was a good day.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
210751025_1160885967752996_7203965239435570036_n.jpg