• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Legarrette Blount... We sure showed him who's boss...

LeXX75

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder why the Cheatriots could get the guy to act right but we couldn't though?

Has he or has he not been the Cheats lead back since they picked him up? Bury him behind someone and he would have done the same ****.
I dont doubt Bellycheat was behind his whole act.......text to Blount from Bellycheat...

hey Blount get them to release you ..we will sign you and make you our lead back..come home...

Blount: um I dunno coach I really like hangin with this Bell dude.

Bellycheat: come on man..we got a better shot at the Super Bowl but we need you back...don't worry llI get you some good stuff..you just gotta bide your time

Blount: Alright ...alright ...but how coach?

Bellycheat: hmm..wait I know walk out on the team before a game is over..I know this team...they will cut you lose for sure

Blount: you got it coach ...

steelermania

Reaction score
I wonder why the Cheatriots could get the guy to act right but we couldn't though?

He's happy because he's playing. A lot of clubhouse cancers cause no problems when they're playing, and the team is winning. It's when they're not playing, or the team is losing, when they become a headache.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Blunt cut, end of story. The douche bag was creating cancer, why would you keep him? As said, why did we wait to sign replacement?

Salute the nation

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
Has he or has he not been the Cheats lead back since they picked him up? Bury him behind someone and he would have done the same ****.
I dont doubt Bellycheat was behind his whole act.......text to Blount from Bellycheat...

hey Blount get them to release you ..we will sign you and make you our lead back..come home...

Blount: um I dunno coach I really like hangin with this Bell dude.

Bellycheat: come on man..we got a better shot at the Super Bowl but we need you back...don't worry llI get you some good stuff..you just gotta bide your time

Blount: Alright ...alright ...but how coach?

Bellycheat: hmm..wait I know walk out on the team before a game is over..I know this team...they will cut you lose for sure

Blount: you got it coach ...

Lol wow. Some of you posters are pretty damn creative

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Blunt cut, end of story. The douche bag was creating cancer, why would you keep him? As said, why did we wait to sign replacement?

Salute the nation

we tried to claim Ben Tate when he was released, but the Vikings beat us to him.
after that, there were no viable candidates.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score

He's only been there for 2 months. He has a long record of being a stupid impulsive *******, give it time.

mightyguru

On a cloud...
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Douche probably already had a deal in place with Hoodie and the Blowjobs.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
**** Blunt. Glad he's gone. One can make an argument that he wasn't used properly. But no one in the room stood up for him. Speaks volumes.

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Lol wow. Some of you posters are pretty damn creative

NE is as dirty as they come. When everyone outside of their fanbase distrusts them, and they continue to prove that they are dishonorable scumbags, believing the worse about them is 100% acceptable...

Reaction score

Because the cheatriots don't have a number 1 that is younger and clearly better than him. In Pittsburgh he had no chance of being a number 1 barring injury.

I don't like what he did. He quit on his team. But that doesn't mean you have stomp his dick into the dirt to get even. Cut him and move on. He clearly has.

FAB802

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't do hindsight, it hurts my eyes. Every person that's bellyaching about them cutting him now, would have been the same ones bitching that Tomlin and our FO were soft on player discipline had they kept him around and the same story got out. You can't have it both ways. They did what they had to do. Him having one birthday game against an *** defense won't change that. By the way, he will see a real defense in two weeks. Back to persona non grata for him, just like his 3 carries for 1 yard against the Rats the game before. You know, the team he would have lifted us to victory against......

steelhurt

Reaction score
Hell yes we should have cut him. He quit on the team and for that he should be let go. Now my question is this; why was a guy with such low character issues ever signed in the firs place? Surely we could have signed someone with experience that would know his role and not quit.

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hell yes we should have cut him. He quit on the team and for that he should be let go. Now my question is this; why was a guy with such low character issues ever signed in the firs place? Surely we could have signed someone with experience that would know his role and not quit.

bad decision making, which was in abundance

Omar10213245

πŸ‘€πŸ‘‚πŸŽƒπŸˆπŸ‡πŸ₯‘πŸ†πŸ‹πŸͺ‚πŸŒžπŸŒ›πŸŒœβ˜‚β˜”β„πŸŒŠπŸ₯΄πŸ€¬πŸ₯Ί
Contributor
Reaction score
NE is as dirty as they come. When everyone outside of their fanbase distrusts them, and they continue to prove that they are dishonorable scumbags, believing the worse about them is 100% acceptable...

I'm thinkin some people in here watch a lil too much tv, is all I'm sayin

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I was hoping that ex-Browns karma would follow Ben Tate and we'd win the SB with him.

antdrewjosh

Reaction score
Bell was hurt lined up at WR catching a 15 yd in. Was Blount going to do that?? No so how does Bell injury have anything to do with Blount? It happened it was unfortunate but **** Blount he quit on us. Who knows how the season turns out if we keep him. Could of destroyed our chemistry.

DocScott

Contributor
Reaction score
Blount never wanted to be a back up for us or for any team in the league. He walked out, we kept winning and our RB has proven his worth. Next!

miiike

Contributor
Reaction score
Blount can run for 400 yards and 8 tds in the Super bowl or he could have the key fumble that loses the SB for the New England "Soft Balls" Patriots. Either way, it was still the correct call to get his *** off the Steelers.

Steel G

Reaction score
Colts had no shot in that game no matter who was running the ball for the Pats*. They could've gone into that game with the combo of Chris Rainey and Dri Archer in the back field and the Pats* were still "winning" that game. As for Blount, his and the Steelers' bigger problem was that he was a **** influence on Bell and the Steelers weren't going to stand around and watch it happen.