• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Legarrette Blount... We sure showed him who's boss...

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The NE coaching staff knows how to ******* coach and exploit the weaknesses of the defense they are playing.
Funny how that happens year after year, radio after radio...

LB just got himself onto a team better suited to his class level. They deserve one another. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if they cut him again after the season's over. He's just too frickin' dumb to see it coming.

LastRide

Reaction score
I think what pissed him of was he never got any touches that last game. I wonder why they didn't give him any. I thought they should have given him some carries. The guy signed here figuring he was going to get some carries every game. Have 2 guys pounding the ball keeping them fresh, and where out the D, but they sat him that last game.

I am not saying it was wrong or right. He could start on most teams, and I am sure he didn't sign here to ride the pines.

Last edited:

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think what pissed him of was he never got any touches that last game. I wonder why they didn't give him any. I thought they should have given him some carries. The guy signed here figuring he was going to get some carries every game. Have 2 guys pounding the ball keeping them fresh, and where out the D, but they sat him that last game.

I am not saying it was wrong or right. He could start on most teams, and I am sure he didn't sign here to ride the pines.

His attitude was **** by that time. His cancer ways in the locker room caused him not to get any carries. DOGHOUSE so to speak.

Salute the nation

bigtwnvin

Reaction score
I wonder why the Cheatriots could get the guy to act right but we couldn't though?
"We" aren't Bill Belichek. Why is it that Belichek can acquire players from other teams dung heaps and "has beens" then make them playmakers?

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
He's on Twitter taunting Steelers fans and blocking anyone who tries to respond. Classy.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
He's on Twitter taunting Steelers fans and blocking anyone who tries to respond. Classy.

Would you expect anything less? Him, his current organization, coach, ect., are all peas in a pod. REAL men, with REAL winning ways.

Salute the nation

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Would you expect anything less? Him, his current organization, coach, ect., are all peas in a pod. REAL men, with REAL winning ways.

Salute the nation

Oh I am not surprised. Just pointing out his douchebaggery to those who still want him on the team.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Getting kicked off the team was the best thing that could've happened to him. Not only that, but we completely ****** ourselves by getting rid of him. Could've helped to actually have an NFL caliber back available for the Ravens game. Now he's playing in the Super Bowl and we're home playing with ourselves... Yeah we sure showed him...

Tomlin lack of wisdom cost us. He could have suspended Blount for a game ( it worked with Holmes ) but he cut him. And then he doubled down on stupid by NOT singing a capable back up until the playoffs start.

Meanwhile the New England cheaters have Blount playing well.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

I never stopped "following" him, but I dont see anything.
and, no, I'm not one who wanted him back on the roster.

Max Power

Forefather
Reaction score

A certain "ride to the airport" comes to mind as to why his playing time was null. I'm sure his attitude was crap long before he "walked" during the game.

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score

Blount has been a discipline issue everywhere he's played. I'm guessing he wasn't riding the pine for nothing.

fogdoctor

Reaction score
Did Blount play defense? Cause that's where we suck.