• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Ladarius Green has concussion history: San Diego reporter

SteelVictory

Reaction score
Michael Gehlken, Chargers beat writer for the San Diego Union-Tribune, was on DK Sports Radio with Tim Benz talking about Ladarius Green's injury history.
Mentions a litany of injuries and incidents he had with the Chargers. Concussion after a huge hit in 2014, twice in September 2015 and possibly again in December 2015.
Doesn't know anything about a sinus issue, at least in terms of being limited because of sinuses.

Starts just after 2 minute mark
https://soundcloud.com/dkpittsburgh...-sports-radio-michael-gehlken-interview-81716

Last edited:
P

POP

So.....did the front office screw this up by not knowing this?

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
media trying hard to make this a story.....

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
A. He has hidden past history and has a problem but is looking for last pay before he is done
B. Media making more of something that is nothing and he is fine from a head perspective.
C. Who ******* knows.

Either way not happy, BB not happy. Move on if we can.

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
thing is it was well known that his surgery would have him miss time........ not out of the realm of a probably that he just simply hasn't healed as fast as they would like..............

I might be a little more concerned with that than a headache........

FordFairLane

Reaction score
Great signing by the Steelers...

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Eh, Slash it's kinda a bad signing now. The guy may not suit up. These concussions are no joke in the nfl these days

yet Tomlin is denying that is what he is on the PUP for.

I am not ready to call it a bad signing

yet

If we are still talking about this 4 games into the season, perhaps my viewpoint will change.........

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to remain optimistic about Green. The front office has the facts and we do not.
Can't believe they would go into the season with just James and essentially nothing behind him.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
This is going to be a **** sandwich in my opinion.

WORSE

is that if you think ben wont miss hearth and someone at that tight end position being a security blanket.. Youre wrong.
Yes Heath was a great tight end, but the relationship, timing and dependability between him and ben will be hard pressed to replace.

P

POP

WORSE

is that if you think ben wont miss hearth and someone at that tight end position being a security blanket.. Youre wrong.
Yes Heath was a great tight end, but the relationship, timing and dependability between him and ben will be hard pressed to replace.

Especially on key 3rd downs.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score

WORSE

I think Green and his agent concealed his condition, and the Steelers medical examiner screwed up too.

Although the chances of it happening are slim, I'd like to see Ben or Tomlin could give Heath Miller a call and ask if he'd come back one more season in am more limited but important role. Granted he's not in shape now, but he can still help the team. I think,

stillwright

Contributor
Reaction score
I think Green and his agent concealed his condition, and the Steelers medical examiner screwed up too.

Although the chances of it happening are slim, I'd like to see Ben or Tomlin could give Heath Miller a call and ask if he'd come back one more season in am more limited but important role. Granted he's not in shape now, but he can still help the team. I think,

In what way exactly?

slashsteel

Contributor
Reaction score

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think there are people who KNOW way more of the details than anyone of us here. I'm holding my opinion until the facts are out, by someone in our upper KNOW of the situation.

Salute the nation