• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Kinda hard to picture much better linebackers

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Dupree signed 2 year 6 million max 10 million with Chargers.
Hairball Jr. promising Bud explicit packages with Mack and Bosa. His brother should remind him he doesn’t recruit anymore, just offer the most money.

Ike Kelly

P-38L Fan
Contributor
Reaction score
Or take a chance on a UFA with some good traits. If something happens to Watt they are ****** anyhow. Herbig should be a 6 sack guy next year.
Golden is in their plans. They are just sweating it out if he gets any other offers. Sask is right, Herbig will be #3 regardless. He may breakout as the main backup.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Dupree signed 2 year 6 million max 10 million with Chargers.
sure didn’t seem like that long ago (2021) he signed a 5 year 82.5 million contract with the Titans. 35 million guaranteed.
The life of a NFL player. I always liked Bud…..good for him that he can possibly get 6-10 million before his playing days are over.
That being said….his ship had sailed with us.

SteelerSask2

Reaction score
sure didn’t seem like that long ago (2021) he signed a 5 year 82.5 million contract with the Titans. 35 million guaranteed.
The life of a NFL player. I always liked Bud…..good for him that he can possibly get 6-10 million before his playing days are over.
He did well, he was overvalued on one really good year playing across from the best defender of the era.

Steelmann

Reaction score
He did well, he was overvalued on one really good year playing across from the best defender of the era.
I would agree. I think the Titans signing him after a major injury without having played a down to that type of contract was stupid,and I’m glad we didn’t. But I’ve said it before….somebody had to play across from TJ. Given the opportunity He excelled at it and turned it into big bucks. Good for him. He seemed like a good guy.

He was hated by many on this site. When he finally got to play on his natural side that he had played on his whole pre NFL career he improved immensely. Why he was on his unnatural side for that long was,as usual beyond me.

topseed

Contributor
Reaction score
Remember when they used that ideology with the Tim ******* Tebow led Denver Broncos? How did that work out?I wanted to fire CMT and yes,Dick Lebeau right after the game. No adjustments what so ever. Right up there in the top 5 losses for me.
That game was just an all-around embarrassment. The Steelers had the #1 passing defense in the league in 2011, yet somehow allowed Tebow 15 yards per attempt. The following week he had a 5.3 YPA in a 45-10 loss to the Patriots...who had the second-worst pass defense that year.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
But what makes american football great is the strategy behind the violence, you need both parts for the huge success, but if you take out the violence then what's left? The strategy per se isn't the sexy part
there’s no sex in your violence

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
he wasnt worth it,, and we all knew it then.

Greg Lloyd

Reaction score
I would agree. I think the Titans signing him after a major injury without having played a down to that type of contract was stupid,and I’m glad we didn’t. But I’ve said it before….somebody had to play across from TJ. Given the opportunity He excelled at it and turned it into big bucks. Good for him. He seemed like a good guy.

He was hated by many on this site. When he finally got to play on his natural side that he had played on his whole pre NFL career he improved immensely. Why he was on his unnatural side for that long was,as usual beyond me.
Typical Tomlin mismanagement, period.

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
timzaccheo.jpg