• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just imagine Cheerleader Tomlin and Mary Rudolph being our future "post-Ben".

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
B*tch, I think I'm your daddy. That's who I think I am. if you were a mod, I'd still be here slapping the **** out of you just like I do this other Texan inbred. And if you think you some billy bada*s, I'm available to meet between 12pm and 1pm today at a parking lot outside the stadium. You want to step?
I remember 4th grade.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Speaking of bobbing on the knob, how's your old lady doing?

YOU want to S-T-E-P ? Downtown brown hole with no game except lame, ride the knob bob.

We can all be ******** but you seem to be a continous one.

Salute the nation

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I know something that your mama likes to ride, b*tch.

Even without Coolie saying it we all know you are the lame-asZ duck that you are.

Salute the nation

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Real talk: we know why we're stuck with bug eyes and it isn't because he brings any special skill to the table. He was lucky enough to be given Cowher's team for the first half of his career and even a broken, noodle-arm Ben is still able to keep the Cheerleader at .500 in modern day. The 2008 team dragged his incompetent a*s across the end-zone, gifting him a SB title for his resume. Truth be told, they could have brought in the guy slinging crack in the Tampa Bay parking lot that day and had him in Tomlin's place and we would have still ended with the same result.

Now, I know that a lot of you "woke" b*tches likely agree, despite being afraid to admit it publicly. I think that Senile Rooney and his family's willingness to keep Mr Pom Pom on the payroll is actually hurting other franchises from giving preference to others due to skin color. It seems like every year we hear numerous minorities (or those who want to be perceived as "woke) publicly expressing disappointment with the lack of head coaching vacancies being filled by minority candidates. But why the hell should an owner subject his team and fanbase to something as ridiculous and offensive as this (let's face it .. The Rooney Rule in itself is an act of racism .. just the socially "ok" kind). Cheerleader Tomlin was never worthy of a head coaching position. His players brought him places, not the other way around. And no sh*t he wants a veteran QB. It's not as if this guy as the gift of being able to mold anything. Hell, he can't even hire competent coordinators. Why expose himself even more than he has already been exposed?

To those that think that "better" doesn't exist, you've either been brainwashed into believing this, or you are part of the problem.

#therooneyruleisBS

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
You can be disappointed with Tomlin all you want. Many here would back you up if you weren't just a giant douche.

But to imply his mediocrity is influencing the hiring of others of his race is either racist or borderline. So stfu . Or just GTFO.

speedicut

Reaction score
If you're going to troll, you could at least be entertaining.
You are just embarrassing yourself lol

SteelerInLebanon

Steeler fanatic trying to survive modern society
Contributor
Reaction score
Eat my a*s, b*tch. I'll let you know what I'm going to do, not the other way around. And btw, it's only "f*cktard" because you know it's true but are trying to project a certain "woke" image for the sheep. BAHHHHH.
You should be banned for simply not having the balls to type out your bullshit correctly.

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score
Real talk: we know why we're stuck with bug eyes and it isn't because he brings any special skill to the table. He was lucky enough to be given Cowher's team for the first half of his career and even a broken, noodle-arm Ben is still able to keep the Cheerleader at .500 in modern day. The 2008 team dragged his incompetent a*s across the end-zone, gifting him a SB title for his resume. Truth be told, they could have brought in the guy slinging crack in the Tampa Bay parking lot that day and had him in Tomlin's place and we would have still ended with the same result.

Now, I know that a lot of you "woke" b*tches likely agree, despite being afraid to admit it publicly. I think that Senile Rooney and his family's willingness to keep Mr Pom Pom on the payroll is actually hurting other franchises from giving preference to others due to skin color. It seems like every year we hear numerous minorities (or those who want to be perceived as "woke) publicly expressing disappointment with the lack of head coaching vacancies being filled by minority candidates. But why the hell should an owner subject his team and fanbase to something as ridiculous and offensive as this (let's face it .. The Rooney Rule in itself is an act of racism .. just the socially "ok" kind). Cheerleader Tomlin was never worthy of a head coaching position. His players brought him places, not the other way around. And no sh*t he wants a veteran QB. It's not as if this guy as the gift of being able to mold anything. Hell, he can't even hire competent coordinators. Why expose himself even more than he has already been exposed?

To those that think that "better" doesn't exist, you've either been brainwashed into believing this, or you are part of the problem.

#therooneyruleisBS

madinsomniac

Reaction score
You should be banned for simply not having the balls to type out your bullshit correctly.
If they wanted to ban him they could have when he disappeared after tge browns game… spent a couple weeks crying in his fruit loops, and then showed back up here trolling again… could be a standard troll or could be a fake one, either way he is annoying but harmless…

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Eat my a*s, b*tch. I'll let you know what I'm going to do, not the other way around. And btw, it's only "f*cktard" because you know it's true but are trying to project a certain "woke" image for the sheep. BAHHHHH.
you are truly a ******* embarrassment to your family, your city, your state, your country...hell to all of mankind

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score

#therooneyruleisBS

Burgettstown Bob

Trolling Twatwaffle
Reaction score

#therooneyruleisBS