• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Just imagine Cheerleader Tomlin and Mary Rudolph being our future "post-Ben".

madinsomniac

Reaction score
Glad to see the Burgettstown ***** gone. What he was posting to Berm pissed me right off. I'm sorry you had to read that bullshit Berm. ******* disgusting.
Im sorry any of us had to read any of his poorly constructed ******* trolly posts… speaking of trolls, isnt Elfie due back about now?

MTC

Giga Chad
Contributor
Reaction score
original version or movie version

images

images
Both!

conan

Reaction score
Thank you for removing that racist idiot from our site.

So what Steeler site is he going to next to complain about being banned from ours?
Ask and ye shall receive...

Steeler Fury Forums

He seems to be making new friends - note the first reply especially:
Welcome brethren. It is an unfortunate state of affairs that we as white men find ourselves in today. Especially within the sports community.

chipped ham

Reaction score
Ask and ye shall receive...

Steeler Fury Forums

He seems to be making new friends - note the first reply especially:
I am tempted to create an account there, and expose that ***** for who he is. Little shrimp dick pansy was the one flaming everything here, and I take extreme exception to him slamming the board. I’ve been a member a long time, and without a doubt there is nothing but fantastic people here. I’ve learned more football through these pages, because of the posters/contributors on this message board than through anywhere else. **** that race baiting pig ******* ***** piece of ****.

jiminoh

Simple Idiot
Contributor
Reaction score
I am tempted to create an account there, and expose that ***** for who he is. Little shrimp dick pansy was the one flaming everything here, and I take extreme exception to him slamming the board. I’ve been a member a long time, and without a doubt there is nothing but fantastic people here. I’ve learned more football through these pages, because of the posters/contributors on this message board than through anywhere else. **** that race baiting pig ******* ***** piece of ****.
I thought about creating an account there as well just to see how long it takes for him to be shown the door. But, I have too much **** to do around the house, so I won't. Keep us posted if you do. (y)

Also, obviously, he's not sound in the mental dept.

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder who the moderator he complains about on the furry site is???

Probably some fat *** who forgot to put butter on his balls.................. They don't call him

Backdoor Butternut Bob for nothiN

Salute the nation