• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Jurors ask for exhibit list in Hernandez trial

Spike

Reaction score
I need Vis to tell me what this means - they gonna let him off on a circumstantial case?

Jurors return to deliberate in Aaron Hernandez trial

FALL RIVER, Mass. -- Jurors in the murder trial of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez have asked for a list of the 439 exhibits they have to sift through as they decide whether to convict him.

Judge Susan Garsh said Wednesday she received a note asking for an exhibit list.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...trial-jurors-continue-deliberations-wednesday

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
One is the tapes. They wanted to see how bad the *pats cheated.

Reactions: Vis

Vis

Reaction score
439 exhibits is a lot. Nothing goes back to the jury unless it is admitted into evidence and marked (numbered) as an exhibit so there is no index or summary of what has been admitted. After 6 weeks of trial, someone could think he remembered some piece of evidence but can't remember the number. A list will help them find things.

Spike

Reaction score
Back slaps and head nods

Always impeccably dressed in suit and tie brought in by his defense team, Hernandez quickly scans the courtroom, usually starting with the rows of seats directly behind him

The front row is reserved for his family. Some days, none of his relatives is there. But when his mother, fiancée, brother and other friends attend, he winks, nods, smiles, jokes, laughs, flirts with his fiancée and mouths greetings to them including "'thanks for coming' and 'I love you.'"

Twice, he nodded his head and smiled at me.

It's not unusual for his lawyers to slap him on his back and huddle before court begins, appearing at ease. They've been representing him since June 2013

140619171824-01-aaron-hernandez-0619-story-body.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/07/us/aaron-hernandez-in-court/

------------------------------

We shall see

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
"a 23 year-old kid who witnessed a murder, then put one foot in front of the other" (paraphrasing) is how his attorney portrayed him to be some shocked and innocent little boy out buying the latest PS4.

**** that.

that ************ was a 23 year-old man who was an NFL athlete. He's not in the same category as Butters was at that age turning down ***** to go ride roller coasters.
He's a goddamn hard-core criminal, and if he gets out of this, it'll make a farce of the entire legal system.

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
He's a goddamn hard-core criminal, and if he gets out of this, it'll make a farce of the entire legal system.
Nah. It will just prove, once again, that money can buy you "justice".

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
The legal system is a farce already. Who really feels that if they end up in the system, that they will get justice? I don't.